Red Designer Hypericum Berries
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
FiftyFlowers Red Designer Hypericum Berries are the perfect touch of romance for your wedding decor. With their vibrant colors, you can't go wrong when pairing these with garden roses or standard roses to add texture and color to a bouquet or centerpiece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Red Designer Hypericum Berries
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average of 20 inches to 27.5 inches
Average Berry Size: ½ to ¾ inch.
Symbolism: Hypericum is often associated with happiness and inspires creativity; it is commonly gifted to those that are beginning a new path in life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Hypericum Berries are available year round.*
- Each stem will have several clusters of berries with some greenery.
- Hypericum Berries are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Hypericum is also known as St. John's Wort; however, berries are commercially-grown for decoration purposes and NOT for topical use or consumption.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Arrived in excellent condition. Color was great. Used for accent in arrangements.
This was my second opportunity to do the flower arrangements for my sister's wedding (I have two sisters and had done the flowers for one of them in the fall of 2011). My sister Courtney wanted bright Gerbera daisies in orange and pink, and we were very pleased with the pricing available for the blooms on fiftyflowers.com. The flowers arrived on their scheduled date and were beautiful! Since my sister's wedding was two hours away from where we live, we had to transport the flowers, which I did by putting them in vases with water beads out of the sun. The blooms held up very well and I arranged them on a Saturday, the morning before the ceremony. The blooms were easy to work with, although some of them had long, floppy stems that were a teeny bit unruly. The centerpieces and bridal bouquet looked beautiful and held up very well until the end of the day on Saturday. I did notice that the boutonnieres and corsages that were composed of the orange daisies did get noticeably more wilted than the pink daisies. The individual parts of the bloom started to separate and look floppy, while the pink daisies held up really well the entire day. Other than that, we were very happy with the bright, colorful arrangements. I would definitely recommend fiftyflowers.com to anyone who is interested in doing flower arrangements for an event! Great pricing, great service, and good quality flowers.