Rainbow Roses Custom Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Rainbow Roses Custom Colors is a rare eye catching fresh rose which is tinted to your favorite colors. Perfect for weddings, corporate events or sporting events, we dye each petal the color you choose below to make a personalized colored rose. Customize your rose with up to 4 different colors to create a truly unique statement. The perfect way to display your school or company colors at your next event. Professionally tinted and available direct from the farm to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Rainbow Roses Custom Colors
- Flower Care
This flower is intravenously tinted using a white flower as the base. Our post harvest team will place the bottom of the stem into concentrated dyed water. This allows the flower stem to "drink up" the colored water tinting the bloom to the desired color. The tint will not rub off from the surface of the petals. However, the color may seep from: where stems are cut, leaves are removed from the stem, or flower petals that are torn especially when wet. This may temporarily stain hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye most likely will stain clothing.
The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers can react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the flower first arrives, and will most likely lessen in intensity after it is fully bloomed. The tinted color will bleed into the water and change the water color. Please take this into consideration when making your arrangements.
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Tinted roses are available year round.*
- Each rose features one focal bloom per stem.
- Tinted roses are shipped with 25 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band. Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer contianing the remaining 13 roses.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 4 days with proper care and handling.
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once the rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
My husband tried to get me tie dyed roses for Valentine's Day, as that was my only request. When the florist delivered the so called tie dye roses...they were nothing more than cabbage roses. I found FiftyFlowers while searching for my perfect roses online. Needless to say he ordered 50 rainbow roses and I got to choose my colors. They arrived on time and were the most beautiful, stunning roses I have ever seen. No one could believe how gorgeous or inexpensive they were. Thank you so much!
Custom Colors of Blue Turquoise Hot Pink and Purple
Thank Goodnice for FiftyFlowers, had it not been for all there help in my last minute of need, I don't know what I would have done. I ordered 200 Hydrangeas from sam's club online and they never sent my flowers! Just days before the wedding and I called FiftyFlowers and they filled that order and had it had my house in a matter of two days. I ordered 400 roses 200 hydrandeas from them and when they all started arriving, I opened the boxes and the flowers were just amazing. I will vouch whole heartaly on using them for any occ. I had so many compliments on all my arrangements, everyone was questioning me on who did the flowers and where they came from. They made everything so easy for me...Thank you!
Thank you a million times over ~ your flowers and pricing and wedding consulting helped me decorate my wedding. Of course I was skeptical buying for such an important day, however I am so glad I ordered my flowers from you. Everybody told me I had the most beautiful flowers they have ever seen. Thank you a million times over.