Purpleberry Dahlia Style Cushion Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A rich and regal flower, the Purpleberry Dahlia Style Cushion Flower, is sure to add the perfect touch to any arrangement! Each stem has an average of 3-5 flowers, so you get more flower fun. Similar to a Dahlia, each flower head consists of medium length petals without a center “eye.” The center is instead filled with solid ray florets that are more compact than its surrounding petals. This cushion with its deep purpleberry tones would make a stunning addition to your next event, so Order today!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Purpleberry Dahlia Style Cushion Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is available year round*
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The flowers were lovely! They arrived on time, and there were so many blooms per stem that we had more than enough to use them as the accent flower in all the wedding florals. Customer Service was terrific, too.
These flowers make excellent fillers and add great pops of color.
Another favorite, Dani picked these for their color (and she thought they were going to be larger, but was VERY pleased with how they turned out) These were amazing and went SO far and were totally flawless and hardy in bouquets, arrangements, everywhere.
Sturdy, long lasting, long stems ,can roughly handled, and used for nearly anything.
When I started getting flower ideas together for my wedding that is out of state from where I live, I knew that Queen Annes lace had to be included as it is one of my favorites. I was flying home a month before the wedding and wanted to try fifty flowers to make sure things arrived when they said they would and to see some of the flowers before I purchased for our special day. The ordering process was really smooth and the customer service is very helpful. I am glad I ordered a few days in advance to really let the flowers bloom a bit as they filled out after being in water a few days. Looking forward to ordering more of these and additional flowers for our wedding!