Purple Roses Tinted
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Purple Roses Tinted are a rare and eye-catching fresh cut flower. These roses are tinted by hand and the outcome is a remarkably natural-looking purple bud. The captivating hue is guaranteed to add a memorable touch to any creation. These ship fresh from the farm, directly to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Purple Roses Tinted
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round.*
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing remaining 13 roses.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- This rose variety could be intravenously tinted or spray tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted rose may vary to some degree. The color of the rose bloom may also appear stronger upon arrival, but will lessen in intensity after it is fully bloomed. Like all tinted products, some flower bud petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others.
- The tint may affect the color of the veins and leaves. Remove them with a crisp separation if desired.
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
Was used to put flowers all over the facility where my fiance proposed to me !
I admit, I was a little hesitant to order the flowers for my wedding centerpieces online...but I am SO happy I ordered them from fiftyflowers.com! We ordered 75 of the Purple Tinted Roses and 100 white carnations. They arrived right on time when they were scheduled to (Wednesday morning before my Saturday wedding). I received email notifications on when they were shipped and delivered and we were also called within 30 minutes of delivery to ensure that they arrived ok and to see if everything was alright. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and very easy to prep for arranging. We arranged them the day after delivery and the arrangements turned out far better than expected. The purple tinted roses were the perfect color and bloomed to a perfect size by the day of the wedding. We took the arrangements to the reception venue the day before the wedding and I was a little worried they might wilt for the wedding but they did not at all (we put soaked florist foam in the bottom of the centerpieces). They were gorgeous and we got so many compliments on them, even asking what florist we got them done by! I would recommend this company to anyone for their unbelievable customer service, accurate delivery, and beautiful flowers. My only regret is that we didn't order more to do all of our own bouquets and boutineers! Our centerpieces were way better than any of the flowers our florist did!
My husband to be and I became parents before we decided to get married. Naturally money was tight and we didn't have much money to play with. We visited with a florist and to make my bouquet, one for our daughter, boutonnieres, corsages, my Maid of Honors bouquet, In Memory roses for my husband's grandpa, centerpieces, and rose petals she wanted $800-$1000. To order black and purple roses, boutonnieres, corsages, and rose petals from fiftyflowers.com cost us half that price! Putting the flowers together wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. I will never regret going with fiftyflowers.com for my wedding flowers!
Hello, I had ordered twenty hydrangea from this website. They were Awesome..they really made my wedding beautiful. They arrived here only a couple days after the order and were in perfect condition. They were Big and Beautiful. I would totally use this company again for all my flower needs. An A+ score from me!!!
My best friend wanted me to do her wedding flowers and once I found your site I knew I could do it. Your flowers arrived perfectly ontime and were so amazing that I barely had to do anything. Thank you for helping me create my best friend's dream!