Purple Passion Wedding Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These Purple Passion Wedding Centerpieces are the epitome of elegance and sophistication. Each centerpiece is carefully crafted with a variety of purple, pink, and green hues, including succulent, roses, and matsumoto. The combination of these flowers creates a stunning visual display that is sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests. The complimenting tones create a dreamy flower arrangement, adding a touch of enchantment and wildflower to the atmosphere.
Not only are these centerpieces visually stunning, but they are also incredibly versatile. They can be used as the focal point of each table or as an accent piece to complement other decor elements. Plus, they are easy to transport and set up, making them the perfect choice for any busy bride-to-be.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Purple Passion Wedding Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it! Vases not included in base price but can be added on above for an additional cost.
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with pink mondial & shimmer rose, cool water & arlene rose, white mini calla, cream spray rose, light pink matsumoto, light pink dianthus, silver dollar eucalyptus, green lily grass, dusty miller, and green succulent.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have 8 total flower stems - pictured in the vase on the left.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have16 total flower stems - pictured in the vase on the right.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have 28 total flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out Purple Passion Wedding DIY Combo, which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Discover our collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. These vases are professional floral vases made to last. Whether you're looking for rustic, elegant, classic or modern themed event decor, we have curated a vase collection to match your look and style.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes. We suggest coupling with professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
- Bubble Vase: A classic bubble vase in the sizes small and medium crafted with high quality glass for a versatile and timeless design.
In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
This centerpiece combo was a fantastic way to get a variety of blooms and filler, all within the color scheme. It allowed us to vary each centerpiece while staying within a general "look." If you're having trouble picking out specific blooms and an accommodate a little chance, variety is the way to go! A fair amount of the asiatic lilies didn't open in time for the wedding, despite urging them along, but the remaining blooms were perfect and hardy.
Fresh and Beautiful
We ordered extra to use as the jumping off point for the different arrangements. We had more than enough!! Even more beautiful than the photos, if you can imagine that!
Let me first start off with this fact. I was overall NOT a bridezilla BUT when it came to how I wanted my flowers I think I may have been! I knew what I wanted from the start... Moody colors, flowers EVERYWHERE, lots of mix and matched bottles and vases, and nothing conventional (like big centerpieces or your typical all flowers bouquet). I wanted everything to look natural and beautiful especially because we were getting married in a garden. Fiftyflowers was perfect! Not just because of the selection, or the quality, or even because of the outstanding prices (even though these things are obviously amazing!). What made them perfect was the patience and the fact that they actually care. A couple of flowers from my order did not make inspection. When they called me to tell me that they could not send them because they were not up to par I panicked, but without missing a beat they already had a list of other options for me that would be best suited for my arrangement. They were not like "hey sorry we don't have your flowers, go on our web site and pick something else out". Instead they put me at peace, which I am so grateful for! To wrap this up go with Fiftyflowers! If you have a vision you can make it come true!