Purple Passion Wedding DIY Combo
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Purple Passion is an enchanting DIY Combo that showcases breathtaking blooms. Whether you're planning a whimsical fairy-themed event or a mesmerizing bridal shower, these flowers are sure to make the perfect arranging. These florals boasts exquisite pink and lavender roses, delicate pink Matsumoto, fragrant lavender dianthus, elegant lacey dusty miller, and much more. Each flower is meticulously handpicked and delicately shipped to your doorstep, ensuring freshness and beauty every step of the way.
Discover the Purple Passion DIY Combo from FiftyFlowers and let your imagination run wild.
Create breathtaking centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres bouquets, and much more with this complete package. Whether you're looking for a classic arrangement or something unique and creative to bring your event ideas to life, Purple Passion has it all.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Purple Passion Wedding DIY Combo
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. With focal, filler, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Looking to embellish your floral decor with some easy ready-to-use flower bouquets? Visit our Purple Passion Wedding Centerpieces, professionally designed using the same flower recipe.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of pink mondial & shimmer rose, cool water & arlene rose, white mini calla, cream spray rose, light pink matsumoto, light pink dianthus, silver dollar eucalyptus, green lily grass, dusty miller, and green succulent.
- Small pack recipe will have 76 flower stems.
- Medium pack recipe will have 125 flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 248 flower stems - pictured in vases above.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)