Purple Musa Tropical Flowering Banana
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bring a tropical elegance into your venue with our Royal Musa Tropical Flowers. These blossoms are unique in both shape and color, with cone-shaped heads that have light purple coloration at the tips that cascade into slightly darker purple at the base. These banana-shaped blossoms are attention-grabbing and are sure to amaze. Tropical flowers such as Musa Royal pair well with fresh ginger and large tropical greenery such as Monstera leaves.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Purple Musa Tropical Flowering Banana
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Length: 33 to 39 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thusday.
- The Bananas are ornamental and not harvest or intended for consumption.
- Watch this video to know what to expect when receiving these tropical flowers.
- Musa Banana Flower is available year round.
- Musa Banana Flowers feature one bloom per stem.
- Musa Banana Flowers are usually closed in a tight bloom but will sometimes crack open a bit.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
- Check out how to take care of the tropical banana flowers on our YouTube channel!
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Tropical flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their long journey, this is absolutely normal. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water to ensure your flowers stay as healthy as possible.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut away any straps securing the flowers to the box and remove your flowers. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Trim any foliage that would be below the waterline. You may also want to trim more of the foliage; the less foliage, the more water gets the the bloom.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Continue this process until all of your flowers are in water. Do not overcrowd your containers.
- Store your flowers indoors. Optimal storage temperature for tropical flowers is between 55°F to 75°F. This is very important for tropical flowers. Do not refrigerate your tropical flowers. Refrigeration will damage the blooms. Keep them away from direct sunlight, drafts, and excessive heat as well.
- Let your flowers hydrate before arranging them. Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water level. Tropical flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive, so it will likely need to be refilled.
- Change the water for your flowers ever 24-48 hours to ensure they stay healthy and happy. Re-cut the stems when giving them fresh water.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)