- Recommended delivery is 3 days before your event for optimal blooming. If you have a Saturday we suggest a Wednesday delivery, if you have a Sunday event we suggest a Thursday delivery.
- Tinted Roses are available year round.*
- Tinted Roses are focal flowers.
- Each rose features one flower bloom.
- Tinted Roses have an average bloom height of 1.5 to 2.5 inches when fully closed and bloomed it will be similar in height. Bloom width, once bloomed, will range from 2 to 3.5 inches in width.
- Tinted Roses will have an average aperture of 80% and to achieve a 100% aperture the bloom may require special techniques.
- Tinted Roses have an average of 35 petals per bloom.
- Tinted Roses are shipped with 25 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band. Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Stem length will range from 12 inches to 23.5 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 4 days.
- Rainbow Roses are intravenously tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The colors included in this tinted Rose may vary to some degree. Flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the Rose first arrives, but will lessen in intensity after it is fully bloomed.
- The tint will dye the leaves and the leaves may prematurely crisp we suggest removing the leaves.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Imported directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
This flower is intravenously tinted using a white flower as the base. Our post harvest team will place the bottom of the stem into concentrated dyed water. This allows the flower stem to “drink up” the colored water tinting the bloom to the desired color. The tint will not rub off from the surface of the petals. However, the color may seep from: where stems are cut, leaves are removed from the stem, or flower petals that are torn especially when wet. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye most likely will stain clothing.
The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers can react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the flower first arrives, and will most likely lessen in intensity after it is fully bloomed. The tinted color will bleed into the water and change the water color. Please take this in consideration when making your arrangements.