Preserved Sheet Moss
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Preserved Sheet Moss is perfect for decorating your wedding. It comes in pieces of various sizes and lengths that you can cut or add together to create table runners, backdrops, place mats, frames and more. The possibilities are endless! FiftyFlowers offers a variety of moss for all your decorating needs. Pair Preserved Sheet Moss with Reindeer Moss or any of our other moss for added textured and you'll have a beautiful decoration for your wedding.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- Sheet Moss is non perishable with a long shelf life; you can have it delivered well before your event date.
- Ideal storage is in a cool, dry place, to preserve longevity.
- Sheet Moss is packed in a 12" X 12" X 12" box typically, and packed full.
- Sheet moss can come in pieces varying from around 3" x 4" to 11" x 6".
- Preserved Moss is treated with a preservative to help the color last longer.
- Exposure to direct sunlight may cause moss to fade.
- Keep away from open flame.
- Since mosses are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this moss may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your moss is delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting moss of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Moss is shipped directly from our partner farms in boxes. Simply follow these instructions:
- Upon arrival, open and inspect the moss.
- Keep the moss in the box and store it in a cool, dry place. Exposure to light may cause the color to fade.
- Moss comes in clusters or layers, gently pull them apart to create the size you want. Moss sheds when handled.
- Moss can be reused for multiple events.
Looked beautiful for the cake table