Preserved Andean Gold Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These stemless Preserved Andean Gold Roses are 100% real roses treated to keep their exceptional color, while preserving their original texture. These long-lasting roses are perfect for arrangements you want to cherish long after your special event. Inspired by the highlands of the Andes, these roses evoke the colors of the mountains and their surroundings. These roses do not come with a stem attached. There is upgrade for a faux stems at an additional cost that you add on. To learn how to attach on a faux stems, watch this tutorial.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Preserved Andean Gold Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: as a non perishable flower, we suggest you choose a delivery date that is convenient for you to receive as the flowers are easily be stored up to one year. We also suggest that you have the flowers delivered no less than 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 to 3 inches
Average Bloom Height: 2.5 to 3 inches
Faux Stem Length: 20 inches
- Preserved roses are available year round.*
- Crafted by using Fresh Cut Premium Quality Roses, our farms apply a technical process to preserve the rose at the perfect beautiful cut stage. This process includes enhancing the rose bud to match specific color palettes. This process also allows the roses to keep their enhanced color, shape and size for up to 12 months if properly cared.
- These roses do not come with a stem attached. There is upgrade for a faux stems at an additional cost that you add on. To learn how to attach on a faux stems, watch this tutorial.
- With proper care and handling preserved roses can last up to 12 months.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because monitor resolutions can vary.
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Preserved Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- When storing preserved roses, place them in a cool, dry, dark place.
- When displaying preserved roses, keep them away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and humidity.
- To clean your preserved roses be sure to use a dust cleaner. Avoid any spray cleaning solutions.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)