Premium White Lilac Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Lilacs are a beautiful symbol of Spring. Premium White Lilacs come with two heads full of smaller, delicate blooms that will add fullness to your arrangement. Pair it with peonies, roses and lisianthus from FiftyFlowers for a romantic look. This White Lilac will be the perfect addition to any Springtime event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Premium White Lilac Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 27 inches
Symbolism: Lilacs represent the beginning of Spring
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Lilacs have a seasonal availability from January through mid-May.*
- Premium Lilacs will have two heads per stem with a cluster of many smaller blooms in each head.
- Lilac may have strong fragrance, however, some commercially grown Lilac has little to no fragrance. There is no guarantee on strength of scent.
- Lilac is extremely delicate. FiftyFlowers recommends Lilac to Floral Professional customers only.
- Expected vase life is an average of 3 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The flowers were delivered to the mother of the groom (the name listed for this review). The bride ordered the flowers. Everything came as expected! The flowers were tired and thirsty, but really woke up in a day! It was super helpful to get emails and texts when the flowers were ready to be shipped, out for delivery, and then delivered! We definitely got more flowers than we expected! After making the bouquets, corsages, and the boutonnieres, we made the centerpieces with the left overs (which was a lot). We filled about 100 bud vases with several flowers, baby's breath, and greens; all the flowers we had left! It only took us a total of 6 hours to put all of them together. It was such a good deal, if we didn't order the package, it would have cost almost $1,000 (I calculated it out), and we got so much more than I expected. We did not run out of flowers! If you aren't sure about ordering flowers from here, you should definitely consider it! You get such a good price, and so many options. You will not be disappointed!
My fiance Wyndal and I met in high school and were a couple for seven years before we got married. He is my rock and my best friend and makes me eternally happy. All of our flowers ended up being stunning on the day of our wedding! Fifty flowers went above and beyond even when we had minor problems with our order. I will recommend them to everyone I know for years to come. And I will personally use them again! Our wedding was a day I will never forget, and the flowers will stand out in my mind forever.