Plumosa Fern Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Enhance your arrangements with a woodsy, whimsical accent using Plumosa Fern Greenery. Each refreshing stem contains several branches of fern leaves, which resemble soft, short pine needles for a unique texture. Additionally, Plumosa is very light and airy, adding that unique green twist without overpowering the rest of the arrangement. This makes it an extremely versatile greenery filler capable of pairing beautifully with any of our bulk flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Plumosa Fern Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Length: 23-25 1/2 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Plumosa is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 8 to 10 stems per bunch
- Plumosa may have small thorns at the base of each branch and sheds.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I ordered these flowers along with Italian Ruscus and Lemon Lead to create a rose Greenary pillar. It turned out beautifully. Added a soft whimsical texture to the mix. Will definitely order again and highly recommend.
It's so meaningful for us to hear that you like our flowers and that you used them to create such a stunning pillar. It looks unique and magical in the video. Thank you so much for sharing it!
We're always happy to work with you to make any event unforgettable. We love seeing how our flowers are used to create beautiful and meaningful arrangements.
Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you create the perfect floral centerpiece for your special day!
When my daughter got engaged, we started a Pinterest page (of course) to share ideas on color schemes etc. Then she found the venue and it all just came together! I found Fifty Flowers online and read all the stories and shopped all the infinite flower varieties, plus how to videos etc. There was no other choice to order our flowers from. I had help the day before to put all the center pieces together, and daughter and MOH put all the bouquets together and they were sooo beautiful!(see photo!) We also ordered the wedding mix greenery pack, and the centerpiece with height white flowers to use at the altar in the chapel.
Added eucalyptus too (I ordered 5 separate flower orders since we had a year!) Everything came right when they said it would (wed. for fri. wedding) and I stored in buckets of water in a cool dark shed. They were all fully open on Friday so glad they didn't come one day sooner! The medium pack of eucalyptus is a huge amount, fyi! We had alot left over unfortunately, but it was gorgeous! (the photos are from phones as we haven't gotten the professional ones back yet)