Pink Snowberry Fresh Autumn Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Pink Snowberry branches add a unique touch to Autumn arrangements, wedding bouquets or table centerpieces. Use Snowberries by themselves or combine them with any of our bulk flowers. Our berry branches are shipped fresh directly from our farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 20 - 27 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Snowberry is a seasonal product typically from October-November. *
- Snowberry is shipped with 5 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your Greens will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your branches in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your branches.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your branches. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove branches from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the branches.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your branches.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each branch.
- Immediately after cutting, place the branches in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of branches you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to branches and leaves.
- Allow branches at least 4 hours to hydrate, branches may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Branches will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep branches away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store branches in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep branches fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your branches, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the branches intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)