Pink Pineapple Tropical DIY Flower Collection
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The unique miniature pineapples are sure to bring joy into your event space with our Pink Pineapple Tropical DIY Flower Collection. The pineapple symbolizes welcoming and hospitality - this small variant is no exception. It is sure to be a welcome addition to your decor. This flower collection is perfectly suited to greeting tables, accent tables, and individual centerpieces. This DIY pack includes tropical ginger, miniature pineapples, masajeana, pandanus, loafa, and large tropical greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pink Pineapple Tropical DIY Flower Collection
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Height: 27 to 29 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- The Tropical DIY Flower Collection are available year round.*
- The Medium Tropical Collection will include a mixture of the following tropical flowers: average of 23 total stems featuring ginger, mini pineapples, loafas, pandanus and tropical greenery.
- The Large Tropical Collection will include a mixture of the following tropical flowers: average of 26 total stems featuring ginger, mini pineapples, loafas, pandanus and tropical greenery.
- The mini pineapples are ornamental and not intended for consumption.
- This product is not available to ship to Canada or Hawaii.
- Expected vase life is an average 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Tropical flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their long journey, this is absolutely normal. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your box arrives, please remove your flowers from any packaging and inspect your blooms.*
- It is normal for tropical flowers to arrive looking squished, squeezed and flattened due to shipping conditions. They will recover after following proper care and hydration.
- Gather clean buckets or containers to hold your flowers.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, lukewarm water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water. However, flower food is not required.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut approximately 1 inch off of each stem diagonally.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water. Not doing so in a timely manner will cause the flower veins to close and the flower will be unable to properly hydrate.
- Continue this process until all of your flowers are in water. Do not overcrowd your containers.
- Tropical flowers need a warmer environment than most cut blooms. We recommend storing tropical flowers between 65°F-75°F.
- Tropical flowers need to be misted 1-2 a day with room temperature water. We recommending using a squirt bottle to do this.
- Do not refrigerate your tropical flowers. Refrigeration will damage the blooms. Keep them away from direct sunlight, drafts, and excessive heat as well.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to fully hydrate. Be sure to check the water level in your containers as tropical flowers drink a lot of water upon arrival.
- Change your flower water and recut the stems daily or when you start to notice discoloration in the water.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)