Pink Mini Carnation Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pink Mini Carnation Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 18 inches
Average Bloom Size: 1 inch
Symbolism: Mini carnations represent love, fascination and distinction
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Mini Carnations are available year-round*
- Mini Carnations feature a 'spray' of 3 to 5 blooms on average.
- Mini Carnations flowers are shipped in a growers bunch between 7 to 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Used everywhere! A real dependable go-to.
The happiest little puffs! There were several on each stem. They were exactly the right color and provided a round contrasting shape to the other interesting flower shapes. Carnations are a beautiful, sturdy flower that comes in loads of colors.
We had a lush, bright spring wedding at Gardencourt Estate in Louisville, KY. I knew from the beginning of the planning process that I wanted to make my own bridal bouquet. I love bold colors and non-traditional shapes in floral arrangements, and I wanted my bouquet to have the same sense of fun and romance that I hoped our wedding would have. I chose FiftyFlowers as our main supplier for a number of reasons. The flower stories provided great inspiration, especially when it came time to choose our final combination of blooms. FiftyFlowers offered a large selection of flowers that were within our budget, and the flower care tips on the website helped me and my bridesmaids prepare for the flower delivery two days before the wedding. We were so pleased with how well all of our flowers revived after being fed and watered overnight, and they were totally perky when it came time to prepare our bouquets and boutonnieres the morning before the wedding. We had plenty of flowers left over, and my bridesmaid used some of the blooms to decorate the wedding cake (which she made!). I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the flowers we received from FiftyFlowers. Our bouquets were one of the most complimented parts of the wedding. I am delighted that all of our arrangements were beautifully photographed by Crystal Ludwick so that we can always remember how gorgeous our wedding flowers were!
These flowers were the prettiest pink! We used them in our centerpieces and other decor along with baby's breath and random greenery. The pink complemented the greenery perfectly! Budget-friendly and hearty (it was 95 degrees the whole week and day-of the wedding!), I was glad to have ordered these last minute.