Pink Diamond DIY Flower Design Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Playful pink and blue flowers come to life in our Fairy Fun flower kit! Your flower delivery comes with: a flower box of beautiful blooms, flower design tools, and access to a pre-recorded floral design class with an AIFD-certified designer. Great for trying your hand at the art of DIY flowers, get ready to add touches of personality and flair to this flower arrangement. Pink and white roses create a fairytale effect against a backdrop of lily grass and baby blue eucalyptus. Hints of carnations, blue hydrangea, and lavender statice are sprinkled throughout like fairy dust, giving subtle yet intricate detail to your final masterpiece. Once you are done, you'll be left with a lush arrangement of birthday flowers, anniversary flowers, or congratulations flowers for that special someone. If you want to enjoy your work of art all to yourself, display it in your kitchen or dining room to be reminded of your amazing floral design skills every time you walk by. Our flower kits were also created to bring people together. Order flowers for your friends and schedule a girls' night in, or share the experience with your family member to create a lasting memory together.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pink Diamond DIY Flower Design Box
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with including pink spray roses, blue hydrangeas, pink solomio, green baby eucalyptus, white roses, lavender statice, lily grass, cocculus, and hot pink roses.
- Supply Kit will include: A pedestal compote, pink butterflies, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.