Peony Rose Pink Piano
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Peony Rose Pink Piano is the quintessential pink garden rose. A perfectly radiant pink, this flower has an abundance of petals that open flat on top to create the appearance of a peony! Ruffled petals swirl the delicious pink color into whorled circles, while the classic garden rose scent appeals to your other senses. For a lavish bouquet, combine with stems of white garden roses or peonies and accent with a few orchids.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Peony Rose Pink Piano
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has a mild garden rose fragrance
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has some thorns
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Has a full aperture bloom.
- This flower is considered to be a garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist and/or garden shop.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
These were the icing on my bouquet! Such a gorgeous pop of fuscia! Peonies were not in season or in the budget, but these were so perfect! They complemented the other blush & ivory flowers. Really that WOW for our summer wedding of other soft tones. Since these were more expensive, I saved these for the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets (4), groom's boutonniere and on our cake. Keep them cool and well-watered as long as possible. They did get a little soft in the heat during our outdoor ceremony & reception.
Emmery and Caleb's day was a Midwestern fairy tale! Held on the bride's family's farm, their wedding was characterized by joyous faith, a love for family, and the North Dakota spirit.
Emmery chose this soft and romantic color palate for a subtle but distinctly fall look. She requested that we incorporate wild flowers and native grasses from their land into the bouquets for a whimsical, natural look. Ordering from Fifty Flowers was the perfect option for us, allowing us to mix with the wildflowers and create the exact look the bride was hoping for. With a large wedding party we had a a lot of bouquets to make, but Fifty Flowers enabled us to do it so economically. We even had flowers left over to use for table decorations!
Customer service was very helpful in coordinating delivery, and unpacking the flowers when they arrived was so exciting. The quality was excellent. I would recommend Fifty Flowers for any DIY event!
I don't even know where to begin with FiftyFlowers. I read about them in a blog first, then read great reviews about them on WeddingWire and I was sold. I love how many options there are on this site - you can pick WHATEVER you want - in bulk - and NO shipping fees! The ordering process was easy - I placed the order less than 3 weeks before my wedding. Everyone I spoke with on the phone from FiftyFlowers was very professional. I got a call after placing the order just to confirm everything and make sure the shipping address was correct. Then a few days before our wedding, I got a few calls about some of the flowers that wouldn't be available due to weather issues - totally understandable..after reading reviews ahead of time, I prepared myself for that. I was working with Daniela at FiftyFlowers mainly and she suggested some really good alternatives and even threw in some extra flowers for the inconvenience. The replacement flowers I received were: the Finesse Sunrise Peach Roses, the Cabbage Garden Rose Romantic Antique Pink, and Lisianthus Medium Pink Flower. The Cabbage Garden Rose Romantic Antique Pink were the ones Daniela threw in for no extra cost and let me tell you, they were the best things ever!! They made our bouquets and arrangements look so much more amazing. Two days before the wedding, the Eucalyptus we ordered was delayed in shipping. Of course I freaked out a little but that wasn't FiftyFlower's fault - I called FedEx and luckily, it was nearby and I was able to pick that up. I have no experience with arranging flowers but I watched a bunch of YouTube videos, grabbed a couple friends (1 of them had a lot of experience in the past) and we finished everything in a few hours in my parent's basement. We saved so much money with this option and I can't wait to order from them again!
These were my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. The color was stunning and really added a pop to all of our arrangements. Unfortunately, of the 36 I ordered, 11 were delivered with the heads of the flowers falling off. We were able to repurpose these for the corsages, but I would have liked to be able to use them more in the bouquets. FiftyFlowers was great about refunding us the cost of the lost flowers.
Unable to get. Another type of Garden Rose was substituted.