Peaches and Cream Hypericum Berries
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Peaches and Cream Hypericum Berries can add a dainty, whimsical feel in any floral arrangement. Peaches and Cream Hypericum Berries feature clustered berries in hues of apricot-pink to soft yellow for a fun, delectable touch! Simply arrange the woodsy stems with large FiftyFlowers blooms like garden roses and peonies or used with soft greenery for a handsome boutonniere for a picture-perfect look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average of 20 inches to 27.5 inches
Average Berry Size: ¼ to ½ inch.
Symbolism: Hypericum is often associated with happiness and inspires creativity; it is commonly gifted to those that are beginning a new path in life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Hypericum Berries are available year round.*
- Each stem will have several clusters of berries with some greenery.
- Standard Hypericum Berries are an average size of ¼ to ½ inch.
- Hypericum Berries are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Hypericum is also known as St. John's Wort; however, berries are commercially-grown for decoration purposes and NOT for topical use or consumption.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I knew when I started budgeting for and planning our wedding that going through a traditional florist was not an option for us. The prices in our area were way too much, so I settled quickly on the idea of ordering flowers through FiftyFlowers and arranging them myself. My mom was very nervous about arranging all of our the flowers, including my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets, but I am so so happy that we did. I had my mom, aunt, 4 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and my husband's aunts all helping me with the flowers-- and it was so fun and memorable to spend the day before the wedding arranging everything together. I loved how all of our flowers came out, and I was proud to be able to tell people that I made my own bouquet, the arch decorations, the corsages and boutonnieres. It was a lot of work, but FiftyFlowers was so helpful in guiding me through exactly what to order and how to arrange what I needed, and I was so happy with the results. It was a magical, summer garden wedding, and I saved a fortune on my flowers. I could not have achieved the wedding of my dreams without using Fifty Flowers. It was so worth it!
Tim and I met, through our close friend Brent, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula during winter break in 2016. I was living in Portland, Oregon working for Nike in Apparel Development at the time, and was visiting my hometown in Michigan for Christmas and New Year's. Tim was just finishing up his Mechanical Engineering degree at Michigan Tech University that month, and was roommates with Brent, who ended up being an usher at our wedding.
That winter break we spent most of our time hanging out at the boys' college house, playing boot hockey, skiing at Mount Bohemia and ice skating with our friends. Even though Tim was three years younger than me, we got to know each-other fairly quickly, because of all our shared connections through our church. Finally, after a week of hanging out with our mutual friends, Tim asked me out on our first date, two day before I flew back to Portland. We ended up hitting it off right away, and decided that long distance dating would be worth a shot. The year 2017 consisted of endless red-eye flights every 2-3weeks, long phone calls, facetime, and exciting adventures all over the USA. By the time 2017 was coming to a close, we were exhausted from all the travel and decided that we would get engaged before moving me back home to Michigan.
Tim and I were engaged on December 23, 2017 right before Christmas. The wedding planning started shortly afterwards, and we decide to have an outdoor wedding in the fall at my parents house, with high hopes for a gorgeous fall day.
The next big decisions we had to make were my dress and wedding theme. I grew up in my mom's sewing shop and attended school in Chicago for fashion design, so I was only natural that I would be designing and creating my own wedding dress, veil, cape, wedding decorations and floral arrangements. As for the wedding theme, Tim and I are from large families with children and wanted to have a theme that catered to both adults and children. We decide that our theme would be a formal fall festival!
I come from a long line of talented people, so almost everyone in my family had a hand in the creation of our dream wedding. Tim made the wooden box for our alter arrangement and helped to glitter all the pampas grass, that went in the back of the alter box, gold. My cousins helped to create the velvet pumpkins that were used around the entire venue, they also helped fold all the silverware in napkins with a ribbon and feather on each one. My dad found a local farmer to rent the hay bales from for the ceremony, and my aunt Eva helped me in the creation of the flower arrangements, with some assistance of friends and cousins. My Grandpa even got involved in the wedding creation and made 60 wooden chargers that were placed under our floral centerpieces and at the bridal tables place settings. My close friend Jamie made the wedding cake, and last, but definitely not least, my cousin Anders offered to catered smoked pulled pork for the event. Anders pulled two all-nighters before our wedding to prep and smoke all the meat for 300+ guests. The smoked pork was served with potatoes, salad, apple cider, cinnamon doughnuts and coffee. To say the whole event was it was phenomenal is simply an understatement.
The day of our wedding flew by quickly, but because we were all involved so much in the preparation, it felt like we were able to enjoy it before and after the wedding as well. All of our wedding helpers were gifted a gorgeous floral arrangement with flowers from Fifty Flowers, which I'm told lasted for weeks after our wedding!
Thank you Fifty Flowers for the amazing flowers and for getting all the flowers delivered to our door seamlessly! You made our wedding prep easy by being great partners to work with, and you helped us to make our day unique and special.
Flowers turned out great!!!
Flowers arrived on time, perfectly!
With all of these flowers I was able to make my bridal bouquet, MOH and bridesmaid bouquet as well as two small bouquets for my mother and mother in law. We used Billy Balls and Dusty Millers for the boutonnieres. People stopped my husband and bridal party to ask about the Billy Balls - they were a huge hit! Very pleased with Fifty Flowers. If I had to do it all over again, I'd go right back to using their services.