Passion Peach Coral Calla Lily Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Passion Peach Coral Calla Lily Flower is a luscious peachy coral flower often with a deep purple center with a large trumpet-shaped bloom. Understated and graceful, stems of this flower will look radiant at a baby shower, women’s tea or dreamy wedding. Named after the Greek word for beauty, calla lilies are a traditional symbol of marriage and are used to celebrate major transitions in life. Representative of the sixth wedding anniversary, all calla lilies symbolize 'magnificent beauty' while peach callas represent elegance and confidence. Easy to arrange with long, smooth stems these flowers will look refined and feminine when blended with multicolored roses, hypericum berries and ruscus or arranged in bunches on their own. Classic and sweet, how can you resist?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Passion Peach Coral Calla Lily Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Calla Lilies are associated with faith and purity. They also represent fertility and rebirth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Average Bloom Size for Tall is 2.5 to 4 inches from stem to tip.
- The average Stem Length for Tall is 20 to 28 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
For our wedding I knew immediately that I wanted to do my own flowers. I loved that it would be cost effective, personal and would be a great group activity morning before the ceremony. We were married in a small wedding with 70 friends and family in attendance at a local state park with the reception in a friend's backyard field. Because of this we knew we wanted our decorations to have a very laid back rustic feel with some flairs of elegance in the mix.
Next of course, I decided I wanted as many flowers as I could get everywhere possible so, for the duration of our engagement I saved all our clear glass recycling in the basement and used these to create simply groupings of our flowers that were places around our reception site. The morning of the wedding friends and family came together to relax over bagels and coffee and put flowers into my upcycled vases - it was so much fun, and the easy, "just picked," look we were going for was simple to achieve with the stunning flowers we received. Our wedding colors were ivory, soft blush, mauve with touches of rosy peach and soft green accents. We choose Nigella and Scabiosa pods for texture, El Aleli Peach Flower to provide height, Butterscotch Cream, High Arena Creamy Peach, Sahara Cream and Creamy Pink Spray Roses because roses, White Dark Center Anemones and Apricot Ranunculus as delicate accents and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus as our greenery. The morning of one of my bridesmaids mothers' dropped off an armload of Antique Blush Hydrangea's from her garden that we used as special accents in the bridesmaids bouquets and in the boutonnieres. My bouquet was wrapped in trailing silk ribbons in similar colors, I had purchased on Etsy that added just the perfect touch of whimsy.
Overall Fifty Flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations. When I mistakenly received Seeded Eucalyptus instead of the Silver Dollar Eucalyptus I had ordered, I called customer service and within five minutes had received a confirmation that a replacement order was scheduled to be delivered the next day. The care directions were clear and easy to follow and the recommendations of the best delivery days were spot on. I would recommend Fifty Flowers to anyone who wants the pleasure of arranging their own flowers and has enough space/helpers to store, work at arranging, transport and set up the flowers - if you do the results will be magical.
I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. But the flowers arrived on time, perked up by the following morning, and my bridesmaids and I had mimosas while we made our bouquets and centerpieces. I loved my flowers so much! They were gorgeous, and nobody could believe that I did it all myself.