Pale Vintage Hydrangea Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Pale Vintage Hydrangea Flower is a large, fluffy, globe shaped flower that will remind you of clouds scudding across the sky on a spring morning. This jumbo hydrangea is extra large and beautiful; clusters of small, four point flowers snuggle together to create the appearance of one much larger flower head. A cool, creamy white base deepens to blue in some places and is accented by hints of luscious pink to create a stunning, vintage vibe. Incredible on their own, you can bunch stems together to create the look of one giant hydrangea, or blend them with virtually any other flower for a luscious bouquet. Incredibly classic and also chic, this hydrangea is one you won't want to miss out on.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pale Vintage Hydrangea Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 7 to 10 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year round.*
- Hydrangeas feature one bloom per stem.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Hydrangeas tend to vary in color from bloom to bloom; this is a naturally occurring phenomenon. These hydrangeas will have hints blue and pink.
- Hydrangeas are considered a focal flower, accent flower and/or filler flower depending on your arrangement.
- Hydrangea flowers are shipped with water bags attached to each stem to keep the flower hydrated during shipping.
- Hydrangeas love water, make sure to monitor the water levels in your containers!
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I was VERY worried about the hydrangeas, but they are still alive!! Its been 8 days! They are absolutely gorgeous with the pink borders on their white blooms. My guests were touching them to see if they were real!!
Never seen such a Beautiful and Unique flower!
First of all, I would like to say that I never take time to write reviews. The service I received from fiftyflowers recently deserves more than a top notch review. My son was getting married in Key Largo, Florida. I had used fiftyflowers before and had such good luck. This time, I thought maybe I should select flowers in person so I could reassure his bride to be of what we were getting. I arrived in Miami a day early to seek out flowers at the wholesale flower places that I had researched on the internet. HUGE MISTAKE. They had no selection and they were of poor quality. In a panic, I called fiftyflowers to see what we could figure out. I gave them an order and within 26 hours, I had the most beautiful flowers delivered to the vacation home we had rented for the wedding party. The flowers turned out so wonderful, there is a blog about them on key largo lighthouse weddings giving props to fiftyflowers. Everyone I spoke with on the phone was so helpful and reassuring and the follow up was amazing to make sure everything arrived in good shape. I will never again consider using any other flower company. Thanks so much for providing such amazing customer service as well as gorgeous flowers.