On Cloud Wine DIY Flower Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Why be on cloud nine dreaming of flowers when you could be on cloud wine? We’ve got you covered with this pink and purple DIY flower pack. Perfect for any occasion, this pack features pink roses, burgundy scabiosa, baby eucalyptus, and more. Assemble these fresh blooms to your heart’s desire and add a romantic touch to your space.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the On Cloud Wine DIY Flower Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Availability: Year-round
- Average Height: 20 inches
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 4 pack sizes. With focal, filler, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of Pink Carousel Roses, pink Mondial roses, burgundy scabiosa, purple Bono solomio, light pink Gil solomio, pink snapdragons, pink delphinium, hot pink ranunculus, and baby blue eucalyptus.
- Small pack recipe will have 50 flower stems - pictured in vases above.
- Medium pack recipe will have 120 flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 240 flower stems.
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Vases are not included, however discover our collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your floral designs. These vases are professional floral vases made to last. Whether you're looking for rustic, elegant, classic or modern themed event decor, we have curated a vase collection to match your look and style.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes. We suggest coupling with professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breathe and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
I mixed some of the DIY combos and some specific flower packs to make the arrangements for my wedding. All of the flowers arrived intact and were easy to prep for arrangements. The recommended delivery dates were perfect, gave just the right amount of time for the sunflowers to open up and they lasted so well I ended up making some vase arrangements to keep around the house to remember the best day of my life!
I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with FiftyFlowers. 10 days later and I still have blooms that are absolutely stunning. Delivery was on time. Customer service was excellent, they contacted me to get my approval for a substitution of an unavailable flower.
It's great hearing how much you loved your flowers! We prepare them carefully for their journey so they can look their best on your event and last even longer. We're also happy that you felt our communication worked! We always contact you with updates on your order.
Thank you for keeping us in mind!
I bought these along with some other arrangements for my outdoor wedding. These flowers are very delicate and beautiful, but I felt they didn’t travel and hold up near as good as some other sets I ordered. Still worked out though just arranged the delicate ones around some sturdier stems.
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our flowers! They can be delicate sometimes, but with proper care and hydration, they'll look absolutely stunning on your big day. I'm also glad you were able to find a solution for transporting them. It can be a bit of a challenge, but it's definitely worth it for those beautiful blooms.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer care team if you have any questions or need any tips. We're here to help make your wedding day as special and stress-free as possible.
Thank you so much for choosing us! We're honored to be a part of your special celebration. Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you create more beautiful and memorable moments.
I purchased the On Cloud Wine Flower Combo & Classic Wedding Greenery Combo for a bouquet bar at my daughter's bridal shower. Customer service reached out after placing my order to confirm my delivery date and make sure my flowers would be perfect for my event. The process of receiving and prepping the flowers was fun and easy. We had 40 guests at the shower and every one of them loved making their own bouquets. I can't wait to host another bouquet bar using Fifty Flowers in the future!
It's wonderful to hear you had such a delightful time! We aim to make the DIY flower process as exciting and stress-free as possible. We're also happy that you felt supported by our Customer Care. We pair you with a personal flower concierge to ensure you receive the care and guidance you need. Your bouquet bar looks beautiful and it's a fun activity that doubles as a party favor!
Thank you for sharing the pictures with us and keeping us in mind for more events!
Everything arrived perfectly on time AND in the timeframe that they said it would! Everything was beautiful, quality was fantastic. I would 100% order from them again!