Nigella Baby Blue Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add eccentric texture to woodland-inspired arrangements with Nigella Baby Blue Flowers. Nigella are hardy blooms nestled in a web of thick, needle-like foliage. The blooms have creamy white petals, which fade to light blue near the tips. In its center, white-green petals stand up vertically, giving the flower an unusual and attractive shape. Pair with blooms like blue hydrangea jumbo flowers, hint of blue thistle, white freesia flowers, and white peony flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Nigella Baby Blue Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 27 inches
Symbolism: Nigella represents the chains that bind people together
- If your event is on a Saturday have your flowers delivered Thursday.
- Each stem features a single bloom at the end of each stem.
- Nigella flowers are shipped in Growers Bunches with 8-10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
COOLEST flower yet!!!! Has personaliy
A little more purple than I wanted but showed beautifully in the bouquets looking pale blue
Flower's looked bigger online than actual size, therefore: we had to buy Iris's. These flowers should be used as fillers ONLY.
After nine years of dating, these two high school sweethearts finally tied the knot on October 25, 2019. The wedding was outdoors, intimate, and perfect down to the very last detail. Since we were paying for the wedding ourselves, we knew that having to "DIY" our flowers would be the route to take with our budget. That's why FiftyFlowers was the best choice for us. It saved us time and money without us having to make sacrifices to get what we wanted. The flowers arrived in amazing condition with care instructions that were easy to follow, and matched our color palette of sage green, ivory, and purple. The FiftyFlowers website and customer service team made it incredibly easy to find extra flowers that fit the vision (and the budget). The Velvet Twilight collection was the perfect foundation for us to build upon. We used the "intimate" collection and ordered centerpieces that already matched our vision so well that we hardly had to change anything. We simply added eucalyptus, extra ivory Vendela roses, and purple Shock Novelty pom flowers to make already gorgeous flowers into exactly what we envisioned. I felt at ease knowing that I was in control of the details when it came to my flowers, and all without having to pay thousands of dollars. The whole process was so easy that I can't even say that my flowers were DIY--FiftyFlowers did most of the hard work for me! At no point did I feel like the flowers weren't going to be what I envisioned for my wedding day. FiftyFlowers had everything I wanted and more, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. The flowers made an already amazing wedding into a dream come true. We (and our wallets) were utterly satisfied with choosing FiftyFlowers for our wedding, and recommend it for anyone wanting to save money for their own!