Naked Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add extra texture and dimension to your bridal bouquet with Naked Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery. The beautiful stems feature-clustered seeds to add a whimsical, garden romance theme to enhance arrangements. Pair with other ethereal romantic FiftyFlowers favorites like Secret Garden Roses and Silver Brunia Balls to play off the endearing greenery!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Naked Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 24 inches
Symbolism: Eucalyptus is representational of strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Naked Seeded Eucalyptus Greens is available May through August.*
- This product is shipped in a grower's bunch typically between 5 to 8 stems.
- Stem colorings may vary between seasons from grey-green to red.
- Naked Seeded Eucalpytus is the leafless seeded eucalyptus stem.
- Seed color variation is completely normal with seeded eucalyptus.
- The seeds on our Naked Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery can be shaped like a cup depending on the time of year. Please call our customer service (1-877-507-6737) if you have any questions on the shape of the eucalyptus for your event.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Very bulky and large seeds. Not what I was expecting. But still could be a pretty filler.
Thanks to Fifty Flowers, I had the wedding of my dreams! I knew I wanted to have beautiful flowers, but wasn't sure if I could afford a florist. Somehow I stumbled upon Fifty Flowers through a blog, and I researched for months, reading all the flower stories I could. I've never done any sort of floral arrangement before, so I was super nervous if I'd be able to pull it off the day before my wedding. But reading through all the stories gave me confidence that I could do it too, and my flowers came out more beautiful than I could imagine. It was definitely hectic and required many hands, but I was able to bond with my bridesmaids and my husband during the process. We were each able to make our own bouquets, and we made very simple centerpieces in Boston rounds and bud vases. It was so meaningful, getting to put our own bouquets together, and I was so proud to look around at all the beautiful flowers, knowing that we had arranged them ourselves! I only watched a couple videos here and there and found that making a beautiful bouquet is not super difficult if you have beautiful flowers. The delicate combo of flowers came a bit late because of weather delays, but they still ended up looking wonderful. After drinking some water, all my flowers really perked up and were truly in mint condition which is crazy considering many of them were shipped from Ecuador. Fifty Flowers gave me all the flowers I wanted, at a super affordable price, and helped me make memories I will not forget! The ordering process was super easy, and Violet, flower expert extraordinaire, helped me determine the quantity of flowers I needed, and determine the final flowers to order. I was given emails and tracking numbers for each batch of flowers I ordered, which was nice on my already stressed heart. The whole process from beginning to end was wonderful, and I would most highly recommend Fifty Flowers to anyone and everyone!