Movie Star Salmon Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Stunning color just like a movie star, this coral rose is the perfect addition to any floral arrangement! Its bright salmon hue with hints of pink and orange is perfect for adding a pop of color to any arrangement. These roses are sure to make a statement with their vibrant salmon color and large, full blooms. With their long vase life and sturdy stems, they are perfect for any occasion, from weddings to birthdays to corporate events. Plus, they are sustainably grown and harvested, so you can feel good about your purchase.
These roses are versatile and can be used in a variety of arrangements, from romantic bouquets to modern centerpieces. If you are looking to purchase bulk centerpieces in a coral hues, take a look at Coral Rose Centerpieces.
Don't settle for ordinary roses - Order now and add a touch of Hollywood glamour to your next event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Movie Star Salmon Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length:
- Medium is a minimum of 15.5 inches
- Long is a minimum of 23.5 inches
- Extra Long is a minimum of 27.5 inches
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 inches to 3.5 inches
Bloom Aperture: Full
Thorns: Little to none
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round.*
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 rose stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- We ship our roses with guard petals. They protect the roses while traveling and might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine bloom.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
The color of these was amazing!
The flowers were gorgeous. Exactly what we thought from the picture. They smelled great as well. The bride was very pleased.
My daughter, Ashleys wedding consisted of a prewedding photoshoot at a vineyard in Plymouth, Ca (Sacramento area) and a wedding at the San Francisco Civic building the following day. I planned to make a bridal bouquet for each seperate event and was incredibly nervous (to say the least) but after watching several youtube videos, I knew that it wasnt that difficult to do. We wanted the focal flowers to be coral peonies and were delighted to find that we could order them (from Fifty flowers) even in the middle of summer when they are impossible to find.On Monday, I went to a local flower mart and bought the filler flowers which consisted of white freesia, white wax flowers, coral hypericum berries, cream and pink roses, green hydrangea, queen annes lace (for a memory from my childhood), purple lisianthus (opened and closed blooms with greens), and green leaves. Tuesday, the peonies were delivered and I made the two bouquets. I made them huge and stuffed with gorgeous flowers of different textures, sizes and colors (coral, pink, white and cream, purple and greens). I refrigerated them (took out the apples and vegies)overnight. The photoshoot was 3 hours on Wednesday, and I used the second identical bouquet for the actual ceremony in San Francisco on Thursday. The peonies only lasted for 3 days total before completely opening up and falling apart, but it was 100% worth it. They were amazingly gorgeous and added so much to the wedding and pictures. They were even more beautiful than I had hoped for. A big thank you to "fifty flowers" for providing such outstanding flowers and having such great customer service. Thanks for making my daughters wedding so special.....It made up for her new mother in law throwing a tantrum right before the wedding ceremony...... ;)
I am over the moon with my order. The communication with FiftyFlowers was phenomenal (constant emails updating you to the whereabouts of your order and even a follow up phone call), and the product I received exceeded my expectations. As a florist, it's a nice feeling to know you can receive the products you promise your clients AND with Free FedEx Shipping!!!!!
This was my first order but will definitely not be my last.