Monochromatic White Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This Monochromatic White Combo Pack will have you floating on the clouds with the beautiful selection of dreamy white flowers! White Limonium, Daisies, Gerbera Daisies, Snapdragons or Stock and Alstroemerias give a great blend of texture in a classic and timeless color. White weddings are always in style. Order today to make your wedding dreams come true.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Monochromatic White Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: is 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This Mixed Flower Box is available year round.
- Each Growers Bunch consists of 5 stems.
- 10 Bunch Box Includes: 2 bunches white Alstroemeria, 2 bunches white Gerbera Daisies, 2 bunches white Limonium, 2 bunches white Daisies, and 2 bunches white Snapdragons or Stock.
- 20 Bunch Box Includes: 4 bunches white Alstroemeria, 4 bunches white Gerbera Daisies, 4 bunches white Limonium, 4 bunches white Daisies and 4 bunches white Snapdragons or Stock.
- 40 Bunch Box Includes: 8 bunches white Alstromeria, 8 bunches white Gerbera Daisies, 8 bunches white Limonium, 8 bunches white daisies, and 8 bunches white Snapdragons or Stock.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Add or choose colorful combo packs that are available including our Monochromatic Orange Combo Pack, Monochromatic Pink Combo Pack, or Monochromatic Yellow Combo Pack
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) – we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
We had a wonderful experience with Fifty Flowers! All arrived on time and in perfect condition!
Hi Jennifer! We're so happy to have made your event even more unforgettable! We'd love to see some pictures if you have them to feature you on our posts!
Monochromatic White Combo Pack
bigger than expected, wild and pretty
This filler was AMAZING. The gerbera daisies were showstoppers and added such a gorgeous focal point to each centerpiece. We received ones with dark centers that paired wonderfully with the red roses and spray roses. Our vases (boxes) were so low that I was able to cut many of the smaller daisies and statice into even more stems to add texture and interest all over the centerpieces.
We ordered the Monochromatic White Combo Pack with the
Classic Wedding Greenery Combo Box to use for all of the flowers for our wedding. I trimmed up and rehydrated the flowers with flower food a few days before we put them together, and they regained their vibrancy. I had my whole wedding party & close family help do all of the centerpieces and bouquets (each bridesmaid made their own bouquet), and a few of the guys did all of the boutonnieres. I was a little nervous making about the arrangements looking ok (nobody had ever done flowers before). The flowers were beautiful, everything looked better than I could have ever imagined, and everyone had a great time doing the flower arrangements!! I would absolutely recommend doing your own flowers, and these packs together gave our mountain wedding the perfect touch of fun and elegance!