Monochromatic Orange Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bright and Bold? If that is what you are looking for then the Monochromatic Orange Combo Pack is just for you. This blend of Orange Alstroemeria, Gerbera Daisies, Tinted Orange Limonium, White Dasies, and White Snapdragons or Stock will give you everything you need to create eye catching, orange arrangements.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Monochromatic Orange Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: is 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This Mixed Flower Box is available year round.
- Each Growers Bunch consists of 5 stems.
- 10 Bunch Box Includes: 2 bunches orange Alstroemeria, 2 bunches orange Gerbera Dasies, 2 bunches tinted orange Limonium, 2 bunches of White Daisies, and 2 bunches of White Stock.
- 18 Bunch Box Includes: 4 bunches orange Alstroemeria, 3 bunches orange Gerbera Daisies, 4 bunches tinted orange Limonium, 4 bunches of White Daisies, and 3 bunches of White Stock.
- 40 Bunch Box Includes: 8 bunches orange Alstroemeria, 8 bunches orange Gerbera Daisies, 8 bunches tinted orange Limonium, 8 bunches of White Daisies, and 8 bunches of White Stock.
- Add similar combo packs including Monochromatic Pink Combo Pack, Monochromatic White Combo Pack and our Monochromatic Yellow Combo Pack.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) – we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
I would totally recommend these, their worth the money for filler flowers.
I was going for glamorous wildflower bouquets. My colors were lavender, pink, black and white. I loved the flowers and they went so well all together, the only complaints I had were that I received the wrong color hydrangeas, which they refunded me for and that there weren't many bloomed scabiosas that came with the package. I have to say though, the customer service was fast, friendly and knowledgeable. I ordered the extra roses and greenery and I'm glad I did. I used the roses, eucalyptus, listhanus, anemones, and scabiosas for the bouquets. I ended up giving my bouquet to the longest married couple instead of doing a bouquet toss. For the center pieces I used hydrangeas, roses and listhanus. I had enough for my bridal bouquet, six bridesmaids, two mother's bouquets, 13 centerpieces, and all the boutonnieres. They all came with enough time to open up a little before the wedding, we managed to get all the flowers done two days before. I enlisted the help of my mom, aunt, cousin and 3 of my bridesmaids to help put it all together and it only took a couple hours once we figured out what would work together.
Was a wonderful wedding with family and friends.
My husband and I eloped in Hawaii over the summer, and decided to have a reception when we returned. We chose to make centerpieces with the Pink Ice Proteas as they are so exotic! Everyone took the centerpieces home. They were a big hit. I would definitely order these flowers, or any other from Fifty Flowers. My experience with this company was amazing. They really know what they are talking about. I would definitely follow their recommendations regarding how soon to order flowers before your reception, flower care instructions, etc.
I came across the fresh rose petals at FiftyFlowers a couple of months ago and thought how beautiful it would be to add this to my own wedding decor. My wedding colors were black & white damask with yellow accents.
I originally ordered the Butter Yellow Rose Petals, and I must say I was so impressed at how fresh and lush the petals arrived. They were literally the largest rose petals I had ever seen. But the color was more Ivory, and I really wanted the yellow accents! So, I called customer service, and they took care of me, sending me a replacement order of 200 yellow roses. They were gorgeous and easy to de-petal. The tables were full of petals and candles and the guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked.
Since then I have used FiftyFlowers.com over and over because I was so pleased. It feels great knowing they care so much! I always receive a confirmation call (not just an email, but a live phone call) to make sure the order is correct and the delivery information is correct.
They send an email the morning of to let me know my order is out for delivery which is great because even if I am at work I know they are in route.
I would recommend this to every bride out there!! You can't find petals more beautiful!! #LOVE #LOVE #LOVE