Mixed Color Novelty Carnation Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find mixed novelty carnations at FiftyFlowers.com! This box will be a colorful blend of novelty carnations ideal for a birthday party, or to hand out for Mother's Day! Please note that the colors received may differ from those pictured in the photo. Offered in packs of 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 350, 400, and 800 stems.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnations are available year-round.*
- Our Mixed Color pack features an assortment of beautiful colors. The colors and quantity of each color are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Carnations are shipped with 25 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Please refer to our color and meanings guide to choose the appropriate color to emphasize your message or event.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Colors shipped may be different than the color options shown available on our website.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We were giving single flowers to each girl on the drill team after the showcase performance as a good luck for the upcoming competition. The rest of the flowers were sold to friends and family to give after their Dazzlers performance. These were the most fresh, vibrant, gorgeous flowers we have ever bought! They lasted 2 weeks after the event!
FiftyFlowers did an amazing job! I wanted peonies in July and every florist I spoke with told me they weren't available or if they were they would be very poor quality. When I saw that FiftyFlowers had them, I was very concerned about the quality. I was reassured that they would be beautiful, and they were! All the flowers arrived on time, in great condition and FiftyFlowers was fabulous with answering all of my questions. I purchased around 800 stems of flowers and they were all in great shape. And honestly, the prep work wasn't as intimidating as I thought it would be. The flowers didn't need as much pampering as I had expected. One piece of advice for the peonies, definitely get them THREE (not two) days before your event. They will open up so much more and definitely will NOT wilt. Same for the wholesale roses, we did the garden roses two days before because they are more delicate. And DO NOT be scared to take off tons of the outside petals on the roses, it will help them open up so much more. All in all, it was a fantastic experience. I was able to get all the flowers I wanted for 70% off what was quoted to me by a florist. Thank you!