Merry Christmas Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Celebrate the sweet, colorful side of the holidays with our Merry Chirstmas Combo Pack. This fluttery mix of texture and shape would create beautiful bouquets for your next special event. Peppermint carnations, metallic pink eucalyptus, and more makes the Merry Christmas Combo pack the perfect choice this season.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Merry Christmas Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Small Pack Includes: 6 peppermint carnations, 3 pink spray rose, 6 white rose, 3 baby blue eucalyptus, 3 green pine, 2 lavender gypsophilia, 2 pink mostumoto, 3 lavender rose, 3 cerise bellalinder, and 6 green leather.
- Medium Pack (pictured) Includes: 15 peppermint carnations, 6 pink spray rose, 15 white rose, 6 baby blue eucalyptus, 6 green pine, 4 lavender gypsophilia, 4 pink mostumoto, 6 lavender rose, 6 cerise bellalinder, and 12 green leather.
- Large Pack Includes: 30 peppermint carnations, 12 pink spray rose, 30 white rose, 12 baby blue eucalyptus, 12 green pine, 8 lavender gypsophilia, 8 pink mostumoto, 12 lavender rose, 12 cerise bellalinder, and 24 green leather.
- Vase Height: 9 inches
- Bloom Width:14-16 inches
- The average vase life is 5 days with proper care and handling.
- This pack is not preassembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers and greenery prior to arranging.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
This combo pack includes different types of flowers. You can visit each flower's bulk product details page for further care instructions.