Marsala Airbrushed Hydrangea Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This exclusive Marsala Airbrushed Hydrangea Flower has been airbrushed with the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year - Marsala. This gorgeous color is deep and sultry, interlace these hydrangeas with Secret Garden Roses, burgundy peonies and red astilbe to create a bold, lush centerpiece or bridal bouquet. Large and bold, this classic bloom is composed of small, four petaled flowers that cluster around the top of a sturdy stem. The Hydrangea are gently packed at the farm, and shipped directly to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Marsala Airbrushed Hydrangea Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year round.*
- Hydrangeas feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Hydrangeas need a constant water source and are shipped with water tubes on each stem.
- Airbrush tinting is a technique where a natural white hydrangea is spray-painted by hand. The concentration of the paint is stronger than intravenous, however it will not be a consistent shade. Some of the natural white may show through in spots for a variegated look. The spray paint may rub off a bit, use caution when processing and arranging (you may want to wear gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing). The flower tint may dye the water slightly if submerged, so please take this into consideration when making arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These did not bleed any sort of dye. They were easy to work with and came looking refreshed.
Loved these, they were a little darker and more purple than expected but worked great with my color theme, they were large and full!
Simply amazing. These made the wedding spectacular!
We thought it would be super fun and set the casual tone if we decided to have a tiki party for our wedding! Obviously we weren't having a real luau, but we wanted to set the vibe of a casual party. I had lots of Hawaiian/Aloha touches as a way to honor our engagement and trip of a lifetime to Hawaii. We invited guests to wear Aloha shirts and decorated with pineapples and tropical flowers. The groom had a fun play on an Aloha shirt for his attire and I went with a retro glamour vibe.
The flowers were really important to me and that's why my crazy obsessive self DIY-ed them. I knew what I wanted would have been out of the budget with a florist. I spent a fraction of what a florist would have charged me to buy all of the flowers and all the supplies, including vases and other floral supplies. I did pay a florist for a consultation to help me decide which flowers would bring my vision about the best way within my budget, and I definitely got some great deals in ordering the flowers I needed the most of from Fifty Flowers! The care instructions were spot on and I was notified each and every time flowers were delivered - they came separately from different growers. I made 10 centerpieces, my bridal bouquet, a bridesmaid bouquet, and various hair combs, corsages, bouttonieres, and bud vases. They were exactly what I wanted and my family got to enjoy them after the wedding was over.