Make A Statement Flower Arrangement DIY Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Be brave, be bold, and take floral design into your own hands! These bright flowers come in a DIY kit for you to arrange yourself. Hot pink gerbera daisies and spray roses have been paired with rich purple hydrangea and dramatic mini calla lilies. Your flower box not only comes with these beautiful fresh flowers, but also includes professional flower design tools, and exclusive access to a pre-recorded floral design class with a certified floral designer. As you follow along, you will learn all the tips and tricks you need to know when working with DIY flowers. Your final arrangement will be bold and beautiful, just like you! Display your pink and purple flowers in your kitchen, or give them away as a heartfelt gift. A hand-crafted flower arrangement is a unique way to share anniversary or birthday flowers with your loved one! Whether you're seeking a night to yourself, or want to invite your friends and family to craft with you, these bold blooms are ready to be sent to your home with a simple flower delivery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Make A Statement Flower Arrangement DIY Box
- Flower Care
- DIY Flower Kit will include: lots of fun flowers for you to design with including purple hydrangea, hot pink spray roses, hot pink mini callas, hot pink gerbera daisies, cocculus, and purple statice.
- Supply Kit will include: Holly Chapel compote and pillow, clear tape, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.