Maiden Hair Fern Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Maiden Hair Fern is a fresh bulk greenery that serves as wonderful decorative filler. Use Maiden Hair Fern by itself or combine it with any of our bulk flowers to create a lacey and delicate look in your wedding bouquets, table centerpieces, or flower arrangements. Our greens are shipped fresh directly from our farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Maiden Hair Fern Greens
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
Average Length: 9-13 inches
If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Maiden Hair is available year-round.*
- Maiden Hair Fern has 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 3-5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care. Follow Step 4 when your greens are ready to be used.
- When your boxes arrive, inspect your greens.*.
- Make sure to keep any protective plastic layer over greens to conceal moisture.
- Spray your greens with water and keep in a cool environment in the box until they're ready to be used.
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your ferns when they're ready to be used. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Imagine two individuals who planned to spend their whole summer in the mountains to enjoy the fresh clean air but along the way the individuals meet and fall in love. Such an epic love story in which a couple get to share their passion for adventures in the outdoors! This couple decided that the perfect way to celebrate their love is to get married in a cabin in the woods of McCall, Idaho. The couple wanted a burgundy and evergreen wedding, their one request is that their flowers did not look like Christmas. With the help from the floral consultants at Fiftyflowers we were able to create an affordable floral plan with an abundance of flowers to spare. The recipe included black magic roses, the winter greenery mixed pack, the burgundy and blush combo pack, burgundy hypericum berries, and leyland garland. The wedding was beautiful and had a warm glow that was enjoyed by all the guests. As the wedding planner and florist for the wedding I hope that the bride and groom have plenty of adventures together in the years to come.
Exactly what the bride wanted.
This was a huge disappointment. It sounds like a lot of stems, but is actually very little greenery because they are tiny. Most were only 5-7" long--so they couldn't be used for much of anything. Ended up throwing most of it away unused. It was in one bouquet and some boutonnieres but didn't hold up well.
My daughter was getting married in Lake Tahoe where they now live and we wanted to add a touch of home with blue hydrangeas she grew up with in New England. The hydrangea petals were beautiful. They were bright blue, the petals were very fresh, and there were more than enough to line the aisle and fill cups for throwing.