Lovely Rose Mix Valentines Special
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Lovely Rose Mix Valentine’s Special features fresh roses in classic shades of love for your special someone. For every 25 blooms ordered, our farms hand select roses in shades of Valentine's Day ranging from red hot pink to light pink for a beautiful assortment of fresh flowers. These beautiful blooms are sure to impress with their velvety petals and can be arranged on their own or paired with your favorite greenery to make a beautiful arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lovely Rose Mix Valentines Special
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 15 inches to 24 inches
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 3 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This Product is available for delivery February 6 to February 14th.
- Lovely Rose Mix Valentine's Special roses included in this pack will be a farm choice of colors - each 25 stem bunch will be a different variety and/or color, based on farm availability.
- Standard Roses are available year around.*
- Standard Roses are shipped 25 stem bunches.
- Standard Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 rose stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact to protect the roses while travelling and might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine quality rose bloom.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open box and remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in the bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases, or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to the flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8-12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3 to 4 hours, it is possible that an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours, or when the water becomes cloudy. That water will change color if the roses are tinted. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water apon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove and average of 5 to 10 petals per rose.
Remember exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed in 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above, it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which will hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS, instead of the rose heads and you should see that there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you forsee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).