Lovely Lilac Peruvian Lily
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These Peruvian lily flowers have lavender outer petals with delightfully alluring hints of pale yellow and green. Peruvian lilies are also known as alstroemeria; they have lush foliage and each stem will have about 3 to 5 blooms. Soft and pastel, these flowers would look perfectly placed in an Easter bouquet or a baby shower centerpiece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches in diameter
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 18 inches
Symbolism: The meaning of Peruvian Lily is 'wealth, prosperity, fortune or friendship.' Send Peruvian Lilies to show how much you care for your friends.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Peruvian Lilies are available year round.*
- Each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Peruvian Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Peruvian Lilies are also known as Alstroemeria.
- Upon arrival, your flowers will look wilted, the colors may appear different and the blooms will be closed. This is completely expected with this type of flower! Follow our simple care instructions so the flowers can thrive and develop into a stunning addition to your floral arrangements.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days, with proper care and handling.
Check out this video of Peruvian Lilies after 3 days of hydration
**Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
**In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)