Lily of the Valley Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bulk Lily of the Valley flowers are beautiful bell-shaped flowers with a sweet scent. Its small white blooms are extremely fragile and delicately rest upon broad basal leaves. A very popular wedding flower, the white Lily of the Valley would add an elegant touch to any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet, or flower arrangement. Shipped fresh from our farms directly to your doorstep at wholesale prices.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lily of the Valley Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 4 to 8 inches
Average Bloom Size: .25 to .50 of an inch
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Lily of the Valley are available year round.*
- Lily of the Valley has a sweet fragrance.
- Lily of the Valley have distinct bell-shaped blooms.
- Lily of the Valley is an extremely perishable product and during summer months of high heat, shipping is at your risk. FiftyFlowers will not be responsible for spoiled flowers due to heat. We highly recommend that you factor in extra stems for spoilage.
- Expected vase life is an average of 2 to 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Lily of the Valley flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather vases or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Place your Lily of the Vally in a refrigerator or floral cooler. Ensure the temperature is a minimium of 34F°. You do not want to risk freezing the flowers.
- Lily of the Valley are EXTREMELY SENSITIVE to ethylene gas which is emitted from fruits and vegatables. Ensure that these items are removed from you refrigerator prior to storing your flowers.
- Check water levels daily and refill as needed.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
I met up with a child hood/neighbor that I hadn't seen in years. We reconnected and re-kindled our friendship. She tells me she met someone and he brings her flowers and they spend a lot of time together. It turns out the person she is talking in about is a friend of my husbands and myself...we went to his first wedding now divorced, My girlfriend was telling us about him and my husband looked at me and we both knew who she was talking about. They both were living in the same condo complex...he would talk about her and she would talk about him but neither had no idea we were friends with both of them. We talked with the gentleman and the girlfriend to have dinner together at my home but the gentleman had no idea we knew his girlfriend that I had grown up with her. Then they tell us they are getting married and I offered to do the flowers for the reception tables as a present from me. They loved them and so did everyone else. I am not a florist but love to arrange flowers.
These arrived in exceptional condition. All of the lilies of the valley were absolutely beautiful. Thank you for making these part of a most memorable memorial service. All of the guests received a small bouquet of the lilies. Thank you for providing an exceptional product! The Family of Linda Beebe Mogue
Expensive, but arrived in perfect shape. Reserved for the bride's bouquet.
Purchased these roses as a test for color. I was amazed by the beauty of the roses and the fragrance. Processed the roses as instructed and they bloomed out beautifully. I will be ordering theses for the wedding, the bride as thrilled with the sample.
After doing much research on the internet for reviews and pictures, we decided to use FiftyFlowers. We ordered 72 white garden roses, 72 pink garden roses, and 40 stems of blue hydrangeas. I received a call the week of the wedding telling me that the pink garden roses did not turn out and I was offered pink peonies. This was fine with me as I love peonies and they included some extra stems for free. If you are weary of ordering from FiftyFlowers, trust me, I was too! I was very nervous, but when my flowers arrived I almost cried because they were so beautiful. They were exactly what I wanted and I got so much more for my money than I would have anywhere else. Everyone that came to my wedding remarked how beautiful the flowers were, how much they loved them, and how they could not believe they were ordered online. I'm a big flower person and these were probably my favorite part of my wedding. They were beautiful, fragrant, and lush. Absolutely everything I had hoped for. I would definitely order from here again any time I need flowers and would definitely recommend to any bride planning a wedding! Awesome awesome awesome!