Light Pink Brushstrokes Painted Tulips
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create romantic and cheerful springtime boho arrangements with Light Pink Brushstrokes Painted Tulips. Each tulip head is tightly packed with velvety petals that gradually open into an attractive, cup-shaped bloom. The petals are white with light pink streaks across them, while the center of the flower is a bright yellow hue. Pair with blooms like pink pixie standard roses, ocean song lavender roses, white freesia flowers, and sky blue designer delphinum flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Light Pink Brushstrokes Painted Tulips
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Stem Length: Average of 10 to 12 inches
Bloom Size: Is an average of 1 inch across with a height of 2 to 3 inches
Expected Vase Life: Average of 5 days
Symbolic Meaning: Tulips are considered the heralds of Spring, and represent health, fertility and eternal life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This flower is typically available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Each stem has one flower.
- Tulips are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Your Tulips will arrive closed, but once placed in water, the bloom and stem will continue to open and grow substantially.
- Tulips are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. If possible, try to place the flowers directly under the light so that the flowers stand straight.
- Tulips have a natural bend. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for detailed care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
What’s the difference between the types of tulips?
- Standard Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 1 inch, and an average stem length of 10 to 12 inches.
- French Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 2 to 3 inches, and an average stem length of 22 inches.
- Novelty Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 2 to 3 inches, and an average stem length of 12 to 16 inches.
- Peony Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 3 inches, and an average stem length of 22 inches.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Your tulips will arrived closed, but once placed in water the stem will continue to grow and the head will bloom substantially. Tulips also have a natural bend. If Tulip stems are slightly bowed, trim stem tips and roll the Tulips in newspaper with the paper extending above the flower tops, but not covering the lower third of the stems. Place them upright in water with a source of light directly above them. Tulip heads naturally follow the light, so placing a light directly above them will help to straighten a bent stem.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We had a 50th Anniversary party for my parents in a barn at a beautiful vineyard and winery near my hometown. Since it was their "golden" anniversary, the theme was shabby chic with gold accents. At first, I was going to design my own centerpieces, but these "ready to go" centerpieces all of the flowers I was planning on buying and then some, and it was a lot more convenient and economical to buy them this way than if I had bought them "a la carte".
The first three photos show the 18 "centerpieces", or bundles, of flowers I bought after they had been rehydrating in my mother's garage for a few hours. I think the flowers were more smooshed from the box than dehydrated, because the water level didn't drop significantly. The delphinium looked pretty sad at first, but they really opened up after a day or two, and was quite stunning the day of the event.
We used blue wide mouth quart sized mason jars for the 10 tables we set. We had plenty of flowers left over for the cake table and the beverage table, and a few arrangements displayed on wine barrels at the door. I also made one larger arrangement by combining all of the flowers from two of the bundles and arranging then in a half gallon ultra wide mouth mason storage jar. That was my mother's favorite arrangement. It is shown in the last two pictures.
As far as customer service, I got a call from Fifty Flowers right after I placed the order to recommend that I have the flowers delivered earlier. The event was Saturday afternoon, and I requested delivery on Thursday morning. Since I wasn't arriving in town until Wednesday night, I left the delivery as originally scheduled. I used Floralife Quick Dip instant hydrating treatment, as well as flower food to get them to open in time. I don't know if that made any difference, but the day of the event, about 90% of the sunflowers had opened, and the delphinium had really filled out. I didn't have any further communication with Fifty Flowers until I got a text stating the flowers had been delivered. I did log onto my account the Monday before the flowers were due to be delivered and noticed that they had been assigned a tracking number, so I was able to track the package and I knew when to expect it. My only criticism is that it would have been nice if they had emailed the tracking number to me when the flowers shipped.
I am not a florist by trade, but have done the wedding flowers for numerous friends and family members. FiftyFlowers does not only have beautiful flowers and a wonderful variety, but also the representatives are very helpful! Purchasing flowers through fifty flowers is an economical way to have a beautiful wedding on a budget! I have purchased many flowers and have not been disappointed in the quality or color as described. This wedding I did was for a sweet couple who had an elegant June wedding. The bride requested a more simple bouquet,not too large or heavy, so I constructed her bouquet of roses, hydrangeas, and Peonies with lycopodium filler for that touch of romantic softness. I added some crystals and pearls that I already had from previous events. The bridesmaids bouquets were similar in style but pink roses were added for color. Boutonnieres were made with a simple rose, ruscus, a few hypericum berries and a small amount of lycopodium filler. I also made about 20 arrangements for the tables in the reception hall. I alternated with tall arrangements on top of clear vases, and others that were lower table top arrangements. As I love beautiful flowers and enjoy creating my own arrangements, this is a great find to create that "wow" factor without the extravagent expense.
I purchased two of the two dozen off-white rose arrangements and Salal & Eucalyptus garland for my wedding. My order arrived exactly as requested when ordering. The roses are still ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! They've been opened,repacked and moved at least 4 times before returning home with them today(10-3-2011). They are still beautiful. The garland was used on my wedding arch. It was full, fragrant and very LOVELY!!!! \nI WILL ORDER AGAIN AND REMAIN IMPRESSED BY THE HARDINESS AND BEAUTY OF YOUR ROSES!!! THANK YOU FIFTYFLOWERS.COM!!!