Lavender Mystique DIY Flowers Design Class
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Behold our dreamy Love and Romance flower kit, and enjoy the sweet hues of green and purple flowers as they gracefully mix together. Love is overflowing in the soft petals of lavender roses and the ruffled texture of carnations. Plus antique hydrangea and dusty miller bring romance to life with intricate petals and leaves. Create a love story as you carefully combine these stunning blooms. With your purchase, you will receive a flower delivery to your doorstep, flower design tools, and access to an exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class with a certified designer. This experience is perfect for anyone looking to get comfortable designing DIY flowers, wanting to spend quality time with a loved one, or hoping to let their creative side run free. Order flowers for your friends and family, and host a flower design party, or relax as you enjoy these fresh flowers all to yourself. No matter how you choose to work with these blooms, you'll be left with a gorgeous purple flower arrangement for your dining room table or kitchen countertops. You can also share your final product with someone special! After all, hand-made flower gifts are a sweet way to show your love on any occasion.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lavender Mystique DIY Flowers Design Class
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with including antique hydrangeas, grey dusty miller, moon carnations, lavender roses, parvifolia, ruscus, and leather leaf.
- Supply Kit will include: A holly chapel compote and pillow, clear tape, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.