Lamb's Ear Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Lamb’s Ear Greenery makes any arrangement seem tender, inviting, and dainty. Each stem features a single large, velvety leaf, perfect for adding soft texture between focal flowers; the sage green color is also light and airy, perfect for complimenting big, bold blooms. Pair with flowers like Natural White Peonies, Lavender Allure Roses, White Dahlia Flowers, and Pinky Lavender Wholesale Astrantia for a gorgeous, garden-inspired arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lamb's Ear Greenery
- Flower Care
Average Stem Length: 4 to 6 inches
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Lamb's Ear is available seasonally.*
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I just wanted to say thank you for the order I placed for dusty miller, baby's breath, and lamb's ear for my daughter's January wedding. The order came exactly when promised, was of supreme quality and easy to work with, and has lasted for weeks! In fact, the leftover dusty miller is still in a bucket of water and in excellent shape! I will order from FiftyFlowers again the next time I need a large quantity of greenery, and will gladly recommend FiftyFlowers to others!
I cannot say enough great things about Fiftyflowers.com! I have recommended it to all of my friends for their future parties and weddings. The flowers I ordered came ontime and were just the way I thought they would be. Carla in customer service called me and walked me through my order and helped me figure out how to treat the flowers upon their arrival. She was great. The flowers looked fresh and healthy and were a great bargain. We made 2 bouquets, 6 different vases and a huge centerpiece all for about $400. This is one of the best choices I made for my own wedding. Thank you!