Just Peachy DIY Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Warm tones of peach make this DIY flower combo perfect for spring and summer weddings and events, Two shades of peach roses complement deep burgundy ranunculus; butterfly ranunculus's silky surreal petals can lightly adorn your DIY centerpieces or hang from DIY wedding arches. To order these flowers in a pre-arranged bouquet, shop the Dainty Peach Flower Arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Just Peachy DIY Combo Pack
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. With focal, filler, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of orange & peach roses, elegance burgundy ranunculus, butterfly ranunculus lycia, light pink mini clavel, burgundy scabiosa, pink garden delphinium and hebes greenery.
- Small pack recipe will have 50 flower stems.
- Medium pack recipe will have 120 total flower stems - pictured in vases above.
- Large pack recipe will have 240 total flower stems.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitue a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breathe and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.