Ivory Mini Calla Lilies
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find wholesale prices on mini calla lilies at FiftyFlowers.com! Ivory Mini Calla Lilies are a creamy white bloom that features faint hues of butter yellow. These mini callas, offered in quantities between 20 and 200 stems, will look magnificent when blended with other mini calla lilies, roses, and snapdragons. Select the package that best suits your needs, below!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Ivory Mini Calla Lilies
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Calla Lilies are associated with faith and purity. They also represent fertility and rebirth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Average Bloom Size for Petite Callas is 1.5 to 2.5 inches from stem to tip.
- The average Stem Length for Petite is 12 to 16 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I just loved the creamy color of these flowers. Just perfect.
Beautiful!!! Very fragile though. Great for the boutonnieres.
Held shape nicely, ivory was a great accent color for this wedding, held up well in cooler with water change
My family and I are beyond thrilled that we found FiftyFlowers just two months before the wedding (yes, I slacked big time). The staff at FiftyFlowers have stepped in numerous times to help me make the whole process as easy and seamless as possible. I was able to send pictures of bouquets that I was eyeing via e-mail and chat to the staff and they were able to tell me average recipe breakdowns of how many flowers I needed. Amazing...
I love how my mom and I could sit on the laptop and just have a blast picking out our favorite variations of flowers and greeneries - which made it a fun event to begin with. The cool part is that with the list of combo flowers, we were able to Pinterest different combinations that use the flowers we would be receiving.
FiftyFlowers called and e-mailed to confirm our purchase, even letting us know that the day we chose for delivery probably would not work out well so we should attempt to get it delivered a day earlier. No problems there! I was so glad they made this recommendation since one (of about 5 boxes) was held up at customs and would be delivered the day after. Making these accommodations ensured that I had plenty of time for blooming and assembly. I will tell you that I'm beyond blessed for having a sister who whipped (over the course of about six hours) all these bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres together the day before the wedding.
Be sure to ask the FiftyFlowers representative if you have any questions about care for the flowers. The buckets I followed to a T ended up looking phenomenal where as the ones I accidentally forgot about were looking a bit sadder. Another tip: purchase your water buckets, flower sheers, and flower food ahead of time. Everything worked out great and we even had roses leftover! THANK YOU FIFTYFLOWERS!
I honestly cannot say enough great things about FiftyFlowers. I had a very particular "look" I was going for and I knew that if I had hired a florist, it would have been way over my budget. Others cautioned me about making my own floral arrangements, but it really wasn't that hard! Thanks to FiftyFlowers, I got the flowers I wanted for a fantastic price!
The ordering process was seamless and convenient. A customer service rep called me within FIVE MINUTES of my flowers being delivered and told me how to care for them. They arrived a few days before my wedding, closed up, and by my wedding day they were open and fresh looking! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and stunning. I highly recommend this vendor!!!!