Israeli Ruscus Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Classic greenery, Israeli Ruscus Greenery is iconic among filler flowers. Because of its long, shapely stem, Israeli Ruscus adds ideal height and dimension to arrangements, while its deep green, oval leaves bring gorgeous contrast to blooms. Pair this greenery with traditional flowers, like David Austin Keira Garden Roses, Garden Roses Red Velvet, Garden Roses Creamy White Blush, and Million Star Baby’s Breath.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Israeli Ruscus is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
After doing my own flowers for my wedding, a friend ask that I be a part of her wedding doing hers! What an honor (and fun!) ! Getting the flowers was easy and they were in great condition. It all ended up perfect!
I purchased these flowers on my daughter's recommendation. She researched reviews of online floral vendors & Fifty Flowers had very positive feedback. I have zero experience with handling fresh flowers but the instructions given, both through the website & via email, were foolproof. I left them untouched, in a water bucket, for 2 days. When I removed the protective netting, they popped open & were immediately full and beautiful! I wore gloves due to the high tint & that was appropriate. These beauties lasted for close to two weeks. Every guest was able to take home a vase of 3 blooms & they raved about them, asking where I purchased them. My aunt told me that it's not a party unless you have fresh flowers & this was a fabulous occasion!
I have never done anything quite like this before, and I'm so relieved and glad that I trusted in FiftyFlowers for our Wedding. They were drop dead gorgeous, and no one believed that we had done it ourselves. We used glass pilsner vases, filled them w/ ivory pearl fillers, and used white calla lilies as the main flowers, and used dendrobium orchids as the drop down flowers as an accent. This was the perfect combination!! Thank you Fifty Flowers for making our special day so BEAUTIFUL!!
Fiftyflowers.com delivered beautiful, impeccable flowers on time, actually early, and the whole experience of DIY wedding flowers became one of the highlights of my entire wedding experience.
Megan's wedding was held in Northern Colorado in early May. The colors Megan chose were peach, orange, coral, cream and white--perfect for a spring wedding! Megan and the mother of the groom created her bridal bouquet. Megan wanted a "garden style" bouquet and so we utilized a lot of greenery including Italian ruscus, leather leaf, eucalyptus, seeded eucalyptus as well as a few other types of greenery. The apricot garden rose was the favorite of all the flowers, but honestly, they were all absolutely stunning and we were very pleased with how everything looked. You just can't beat fresh flowers! The wedding reception was held in the groom's parents backyard. The coral, peach and orange colored flowers looked amazing with the wood lanterns that were made by the bride's father. They were set against white tablecloths so it really gave the flowers the opportunity to shine on the tables. A sign was placed at the entrance with a corner spray of flowers as well. The sign was crafted by the bride's father and the white vinyl letters were from wordsanywhere.com. Wordsanywhere was fabulous to work with to get us the custom look that we wanted.