Hypericum Berries Assorted Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Hypericum Berries are a great option when you’re trying to fill out a floral bouquet. Get a variety of colors that are hand picked and shipped to you, with unique and brightly hued colors. This mixed berry pack will have an average of 12-14 berries per stem, and will be a stunning filler flower that adds texture and volume!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Hypericum Berries Assorted Colors
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: Average of 20 inches to 27.5 inches
Symbolism: Hypericum is often associated with happiness and inspires creativity; it is commonly gifted to those that are beginning a new path in life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Hypericum Berries are available year-round.*
- Each stem will have several clusters of berries with some greenery.
- Standard Hypericum Berries are an average size of ¼ to ½ inch.
- Hypericum Berries are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Our assorted pack features a mix of beautiful colors. The colors and quantity of each color are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Hypericum is also known as St. John's Wort; however, berries are commercially-grown for decoration purposes and NOT for topical use or consumption.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Mini Daisy Gerbera - They are really beautiful!! We ordered 600 flowers to give to our employees on Mother's Day. We wanted to do something different so we decided for the Mini Daisies Gerbera in a Bright Pink however, by mistake we received the flowers in many different colors. The flowers were so beautiful in all the different colors that we did not return them, even when fiftyflowers gave us many options. They daisies are big, bright and beautiful and they last a lot longer than other flowers.
Customer Service: The customer service team is awesome! They helped me out during the whole process. Very accessible, helpful and polite all the time. Excellent!
Love Fifty Flowers... I have used them for three events now and I have never been disappointed. The arrangements were the perfect compliment for this fundraiser/retirement dinner.
I am a planner and not a professional florist, so being able to order pre-made arrangements in bulk was the best. Saved time, money, the guests loved them and they made me look good.
We used the "Farm to Table" arrangements which arrived on time as promised, where packaged perfectly and fresh! All I had to do was clip the stems and put them in the vases. We had plenty of "extra" to make smaller arrangements for accent tables, bar area, etc.