Hydrangea PurpleBerry Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Hydrangea PurpleBerry Flower is outstanding showing off a perfect berry blend which are the most amazing colors. A hard to find color in fllowers, this floral stem shines its unique tones, you won't be disappointed! A color that can only be described as a magical pairing of purple and deep berry, this flower has incredible depth and radiance! Clusters of, star shaped small flowers bunch together to create the larger head of a hydrangea making it versatile and easy to design arrangements. Simply arrange a few stems in a vase and you have incredibly centerpieces! Oh, what about using these as your cake flowers. Use in your wedding bouquet blend with other flowers like roses, sweet peas and gerbera daisies. Gorgeous and sweet, you're going to want this hydrangea to last forever. Color tones may vary. Please read product details below prior to ordering.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Hydrangea PurpleBerry Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year round.*
- Hydrangeas feature one bloom per stem.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Hydrangeas tend to vary in color from bloom to bloom; this is a naturally occurring phenomenon. Our purple hydrangea as pictured will have magenta tones.
- Hydrangeas are considered a focal flower, accent flower and/or filler flower depending on your arrangement.
- Hydrangea flowers are shipped with water bags attached to each stem to keep the flower hydrated during shipping.
- Hydrangeas love water, make sure to monitor the water levels in your containers!
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Incredible flowers. They were useful for creating shape in bouquets and making them look full.
I was very indecisive about where to order my wedding flowers. Do I order from a florist, pay a lot of money for the flowers, and pay someone to arrange them? I had prioritized my budget and flowers were not at the top of it. These flowers were ordered as a "trial run" for my wedding so I could see the quality and the actual color in person before the big day. I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing the flowers turned out. The roses were big and beautiful and stayed beautiful for a week and a half! The carnations were very pretty, as well, however, they were a bit more red than I had hoped. They still turned out nice with the other flowers.
The half of a star that I took off of the review comes from me not being able to get the silver dollar eucalyptus. That was one of the main reasons why I bought this package and I was notified 2 days before my flowers were set to arrive that they were not of good quality and couldn't be shipped. The company was amazing and substituted another type of greenery at no cost to me. They were beautiful too but I had my mind set on eucalyptus and would have loved to been able to get what I had ordered. I understand that it was of no fault of the company and I appreciate that they don't send things that are not of good quality. Overall, the flowers were wonderful!
When Michael and I got engaged, we knew we wanted a wedding that was quintessentially "us." For us, that meant keeping things simple and doing LOTS of little DIY details, including the flowers. Initially, I thought I wanted only greenery - eucalyptus, olive, and rosemary - all of which I planned to trim from our own trees at home. As I started practicing making my bouquet and Michael's boutonniere, however, I decided that I wanted more variety, especially of texture, and my bouquet just didn't look quite right without any flowers whatsoever. That's when I found FiftyFlowers, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I had my flowers and extra greenery delivered directly to our venue, and they bloomed perfectly and at just the right time. My mother-in-law and maid-of-honor helped put everything together, and it turned out to be one of my favorite parts of our weekend, just the three of us laughing and arranging flowers. The FiftyFlowers team was great and made the process super easy. I will definitely be using them for future events and highly recommend them to anyone doing their own flowers!
After spending 24 years together my partner and I were finally legally able to wed. Best day ever!
The fantastic variety of types and colors of flowers on the site allowed us to create the exact color palette that had inspired our floral designs for the wedding. Not only were the flowers extremely fresh and beautiful, the professional recommendations on the site helped us to order so that they were perfectly in bloom for the wedding day! The bridal party and guests were amazed that we ordered the flowers online and were able to create such fantastic bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arrangements. Thank you Fifty Flowers for helping us to make Meagan & Brian's wedding a lovely day to remember!