Hydrangea Light Green Airbrushed
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Hydrangea Light Green Airbrushed flowers will add a bold punch of color to your floral arrangement. This flower is a standard white Hydrangea featuring a sprayed light green floral paint. This ambrosial lime-sicle flower would look delightful paired up with a popping pink flower like our Watermelon Pink Ranunculus. Use this color combination as the ideal addition to an outdoor luncheon or summer bridal shower.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Hydrangea Light Green Airbrushed
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year round.*
- Hydrangeas feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Hydrangeas need a constant water source and are shipped with water tubes on each stem.
- This flower is airbrushed using a solid colored flower as the base. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the blooms.
- The tint may rub off from the petals and part of the stem that is painted. Use precautionary care when processing and arranging like wearing gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing.
- The flower tint may dye the water slightly if submerged. Please take this into consideration when making arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We wanted a beautiful wedding, but we were on a tight budget. As we researched, "DIY Brides" was a regular web search for us. On many wedding blogs, we saw FiftyFlowers referred to with high praise. My daughter and I decided on the look we wanted by emailing photos back and forth. I know I spent what felt like weeks online researching every wedding website possible. We settled on a design and made a prototype using silk flowers from Michaels. This enabled us to know how many flowers we needed to order. We ordered about 4 weeks before the wedding with our hearts in our throats. This was honestly the most stressful part of the wedding just wondering if we could pull it off. Two days before the wedding the flowers arrived exactly as we were told. We followed FiftyFlowers directions to a tee. I had bought 14 buckets from Lowe's to use to hydrate the flowers. The next day all the bridesmaids, aunts, friends, and grandmothers assembled at our house. I had all the vases prepped with oasis, tools handy, and all other floral design necessities at hand. Being organized, it went fairly fast. We worked from 10-3 with a sumptuous lunch break which was brought in so we could keep working. We had a great time! We made 7 bridesmaid's bouquets, the Bridal bouquet, 9 bouts, 20 centerpieces and three other large arrangements for tables. A friend came and got all the leftover flowers and had enough to fashion three beautiful arrangements, in oasis cages, for the arbor at the wedding sight. Before I went to bed, I watered all the vases again to make sure the flowers stayed hydrated. We transported the flowers the next day to the venue where they made a stunning sight. We would do this again in a heartbeat. It was fun and much easier because of all the help we had. I have one more daughter to marry off, so I will be ordering again!
While planning her wedding, my daughter found your web-site and after comparing costs to flowers we could have ordered from the florist, decided to order the church, cake and reception flowers from fiftyflowers. Between myself, the mother of the groom and our talented girlfriends we created the table arrangements, church arrangements and kissing balls. I will continue to sing the praises of your company!
Loved them they all didn't make it to the centerpieces so had to get fake ones.