Hanging Pepperberry Bulk Fall Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A favorite filler for the latter part of the year, Hanging Pepperberry Bulk Fall Greens are coveted for their ability to add ambience to arrangements. For autumn events, the hundreds of tiny red berries represent the harvest and abundance; in wintertime, they add colorful holiday accents that gleefully light up events. Pair with blooms like Orange Bulk Tulips, Queen Protea Flowers, Peachy Watermelon Ranunculus Flowers, and Peony Roses Peach Ruffles.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Hanging Pepperberry Bulk Fall Greens
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- It is normal for some pepperberries to shed, be discolored, shriveled, or to have green, brown or pink tones throughout the bunch. Hanging Pepperberries may require additional grooming upon arrival because of this.
- These greens are a seasonal product. If your desired delivery date is unavailable please contact Customer Care. *
- Hanging Pepperberry is shipped in a grower’s bunch typically between 5 to 8 stems.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your Greens may arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
LOVE this stuff. It was the first time I had ever used or seen it and I was so thrilled with the texture it added to every blank space. The only thing I would say to a DIYer is make sure you have some hefty shears! These things are more like cutting a tree branch than a flower stem.
The pepperberry we used for both my bouquet and the table centerpieces. It tied in beautifully with the palette of reds and berries that I had planned, and the drape of the berries was so romantic in my bouquet!
These were amazing for texture, but they were very messy. The leaves kept falling off.
Definitely super pretty, but the berries were smaller and less noticeable than I was anticipating, so they didn't add quite as much dramatic effect as I wanted.
This was the only disappointment. I selected this as a last minute substitution and was so excited to try it. When it arrived, I expected it to be hanging but it was also very wilted and the leaves just looked so sad. Instead of asking for a refund, I decided to give it time to hydrate but it never improved and we did not use any of it. That being said, I will try it again because I know it was just a bad box.