Gunnii Eucalyptus Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Similar to the qualities of traditional eucalyptus, the Gunnii Eucalyptus Greens add incredible texture and dimension to any bouquet or arrangement. This year-round greenery easily creates a garden inspired theme when paired with other fresh FiftyFlowers products. Our White Blooming Spring Combo Pack or Wispy Filler Flower Pack with creamy garden roses make superb additions.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gunnii Eucalyptus Greens
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 12 to 15 inches
Symbolism: Eucalyptus is representational of strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Gunnii Eucalyptus is available year round.*
- This product is shipped in a grower's bunch with an average of 5 stems per bunch.
- Gunnii Eucalyptus leaves can vary in size, shape and color.
- Depending on the time of year, the tip of a Gunni Eucalyptus leaf may have hues of reddish brown throughout it.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Loved the texture, we got tons! Great to add into everything.
Thrilled that our FiftyFlowers consultant recommended the Gunni Eucalyptrus. With it's smaller oval leaf the Gunni's create a lace-like arching effect. They are easy to work with and filled out every arrangement. Their grey-green color added to the misty, unstructured look we wanted to achieve.
So fun to use these smaller eucalyptus stems and really nice for filler greens. They don't last as long as the larger leaf eucalyptus but worth using if your timing is right.
Very nice. Helped give the arrangements height.
I had never worked with this eucalyptus and I will always work with this greenery from now on! This greenery came in larger bunches then I had expected and could be broken down into smaller bits that really extended the bunches even more.