Green Designer Hypericum Berries
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add fresh greens into your bridal bouquet or farm-to-table centerpieces with the exotic touch of Green Designer Hypericum Berries. These berries feature stems of plump berries and lush foliage framing the stems! Pair with other FiftyFlowers favorites like garden roses, lisianthus, stock, and astilbe for a textured and feminine arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average of 20 inches to 27.5 inches
Symbolism: Hypericum is often associated with happiness and inspires creativity; it is commonly gifted to those that are beginning a new path in life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Hypericum Berries are available year round.*
- Each stem will have several clusters of berries with some greenery.
- Designer Hypericum Berries are an average size of ½ to ¾ inch.
- Hypericum Berries are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Hypericum is also known as St. John's Wort; however, berries are commercially-grown for decoration purposes and NOT for topical use or consumption.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The hypericum berries were awesome! These worked wonderfully in the bouquets and the boutonnieres. They were absolutely perfect!
A great filler flower!
My friend Maegan enlisted me to do her bridal flowers for a summer WI wedding. She made a special request for carnations (her favorite flower) and Juliet roses. We paired them with other flowers we bought locally (as it was the height of flower/farmers' market season here!) Hailing from Georgia, we knew we wanted peachy tones to make an appearance in the flowers and the peach carnations plus the Juliet roses were beyond gorgeous!
The bride and groom planned a perfectly laid back affair that included a barn reception in the Wisconsin countryside and Southern barbecue, pies, and sweet tea. The reception was decorated with various blooms in vintage mason jars and coca-cola bottles, burlap and lace runners, and other touches (rented from a local vintage rental company!)