Grape Hyacinth Muscari Blue
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a funky twist to your arrangements with eccentric Grape Hyacinth Muscari Flowers. Muscari hyacinth have a cluster of circular, grape-like blooms that hang off their stems like tiny bells. These blooms have a lovely blue color, with slight violet undertones and white accents near their tips. This makes them perfect for textural, boho-inspired looks. Pair with blooms like anemones burgundy fuchsia, burgundy berry dahlia flowers, hydrangea lime green flowers, and white scabiosa flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Grape Hyacinth Muscari Blue
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 9 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Hyacinth represents faithfulness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Each stem features a single cluster of many smaller blooms that are grape-like in appearance.
- This flower is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Hyacinth flowers can have a strong floral fragrance.
- The expected vase life is an average of 2 days with proper care and handling.
- Hyacinth requires professional floral skill and refrigeration.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you recieve will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market condiitons. We do our best to keep our proces as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occassionally.
Bulk Muscari Flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- We highly recommend storing your flowers in a refrigerator free of fruits or vegetables in the original bunch packaging and process the day of your event.
When you are ready to arrange follow these steps to process your flowers:
- Fill containers with at least 3 inches of fresh, cool water. Muscari Flowers are short so you will need a container that is short enough that the flowers can peak out but tall enough to support the stems.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. If possible, we recommended storing the flowers in a refrigerator free of fruits and vegetables.
- Change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy to keep flowers fresh.
- Assure that your Grape Hyacinth flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
John and Carrie were married on June 20, 2015 at his sister's house and wedding barn, JLH Wedding Barn. The day was perfect in every aspect and ended with a beautiful fireworks display. The flowers from Fifty Flowers were a great compliment and we could not have expected anything more.