Gold Flecked White Hydrangea
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Gold Flecked White Hydrangea Flowers create a festive spin for your arrangements. This timeless bloom features clustered white petaled flowers enhanced with gold glitter. Pair with complimentary FiftyFlowers fresh blooms like red roses for an elegant bridal bouquet. Hydrangeas are available at wholesale prices, and are shipped directly to you from the farm.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gold Flecked White Hydrangea
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year round.*
- Hydrangeas feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Hydrangeas need a constant water source and are shipped with water tubes on each stem.
- This flower is spray enhanced with glitter using a solid colored flower as the base. Our post harvest team use a special flower glitter spray to color the bloom.
- The tint may rub off from the petals and part of the stem that is painted. Use precautionary care when processing and arranging like wearing gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing.
- The flower tint may dye the water slightly if submerged. Please take this into consideration when making arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I used these for my centerpieces, they came packed well and very healthy. Delivered 2 days prior to wedding.
Compliments just kept on coming, they were so beautiful and perfect, guest thought they were fake.
Our wedding had to be postponed (thanks COVID) but the wait was worth it. It was everything that we could have hoped for and we couldn't be more thankful!
When I got engaged, I knew that I wanted to do the florals myself. I did a lot of research looking into the best place to order the flowers from and am SO GLAD that I went with FiftyFlowers. After I placed my order, they called to make sure all of my information was correct. Then when they shipped, I got detailed tracking information which helped ease my anxiety about them arriving on time. I was a tad nervous about the undertaking of making all of the arrangements myself, but with the help of my mom we got it all finished and they turned out perfectly! Also, shoutout to my aunt for the beautiful flower arch! I wouldn't have changed a thing about them and was able to save so much by doing it myself. Highly recommend if you have the patience and a few loved ones willing to lend a hand!
The hydrangeas were temporarily lost in shipping, but FiftyFlowers were quick to respond (even before I noticed they were late) and had another bunch overnighted to me. Their top notch support team made sure that I would not be short flowers on my wedding day. These were the primary flower in most of my arrangements so it would have been disastrous to go without them. Thanks to their quick response the overnighted flowers arrived the next day, and then Fedex located the original package so I ended up with double the amount of hydrangeas for my wedding.