Gladiolus Yellow Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gladiolus Yellow Flower
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Our Farm Mix pack features an assortment of beautiful colors. The colors and quantity of each color are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory.
- If you choose to order Super Premium Gladiolus and we do not have them available, we will notify you and refund you the difference between the premium and super premium prices.
- Gladiolus are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Gladiolus are ideal for tall flower arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- This flower is known both as Gladiolus and Gladiolas.
- Gladiolas were named from the Latin work “gladius” which means sword. Belonging to the Iris family, the meaning of Gladiolas is generosity, sincerity and infatuation.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Being a travel nurse- living in a new city I didn't have these "back home connections". We first decided to contact a local florist for our special day. Living in a small town, in the mountains the prices were very steep (no pun intended- haha). I then asked around to some of my coworkers who they hired or what they did for flowers. My friend Rachel mentioned that she used FiftyFlowers for her sister's wedding. I then googled and did research on the company. To my surprise, the website was easy to navigate and instantly I was connected with Shelley Terrill a consultant to help me. To say that Shelley is a lifesaver is an understatement. We had a scheduled conference call- went through all the typical Bride questions and concerns, made a spreadsheet on the flowers I thought would look nice, went through supplies that I would need, and tips to help me with the process when my flowers would arrive. She checked in with me, sent me YouTube links, and built my confidence up- that ordering all my wedding flowers online was a GREAT idea! The best part of all was that all the flowers and items we needed fit my budget! I was able to get enough flowers for 10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, my bouquet, my husband's boutonniere as well as 4 huge flower arrangements. You heard me right, all of that for a very low price (almost half off from what I would have paid at the local flower shop). I was a little nervous come the weekend of the wedding, but everything fell into place! The flowers were delivered on time (date expected), all boxed and beautiful. Everything turned out great, we were able to make teams the day before to make all the items on the spreadsheet. I've gotten so many compliments on my arrangements and everyone asking me where I got my flowers from. It was one less thing I had to worry about that day and enjoyed working with FiftyFlowers throughout the whole process. I am excited to work with this company again in the future and recommend to all my friends and family what a steal I got!