Gerrondo Gerbera Raspberry Pink Daisies
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh Gerrondo Gerbera Daisies are known for their nearly flawless form and thick heads. This purple flower features striking petals with strong raspberry pink undertones. Its unique color and bold head are sure to stand out in any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet or flower arrangement. Gerrondo Gerberas are shipped in bulk quantities direct from the farm at wholesale prices.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gerrondo Gerbera Raspberry Pink Daisies
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average stem length: Minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Gerrondo Gerbera Daisies are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Gerrondos are available in 40, 80, and 150 packs.
- Center color is usually green, dark brown, or black. The center color of this flower cannot be guaranteed one specific color. You may also receive a mix of center colors in a single pack.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Gerrondo Gerberas are a suitable alternative to the look of Zinnia Flowers.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Beautiful, a little more red than I expected, but it was still perfect.
This wedding was beautiful and FiftyFlowers did an amazing job. Fifty Flowers was amazing from customer service, ordering flowers, corsages/boutonnieres, delivery of flowers, and the flowers themselves. Everything was easy and pricing was beyond amazing. Thank you!! You would be crazy if you do not use FiftyFlowers for your wedding or other special events! I give them 100% satisfaction and will never use anyone else. It was one of the best days ever for this special couple!
My daughter Carissa and now husband Wes, were engaged on May 19, 2012. They decided in October 2012 to have their wedding in July 2013. In December, I started researching ordering flowers online. I came across the FiftyFlowers website and immediately started reading all the testimonials. I can tell you that I did this for months and months. I was still not 100% confident that if I placed my order, this company could really deliver a quality product for my daughters special day. Well, let me tell you, I would do this over and over again with FiftyFlowers. I liked the fact that as soon as I placed my order on line, I had a call from their customer service regarding my order, making sure the address the amount and the everything was correct. On the day of the delivery, I received confirmation that they had arrived via text. They were the most BEAUTIFUL flowers I had every seen. I could not believe that these had been shipped and ordered from the internet. When the guest would ask me at the reception where her flower arrangements came from, they could not believe it when I told them I ordered on line from FiftyFlowers.com and had them shipped. Thank you so much for putting my fears to rest. I would recommend your site to anyone.
Very pretty but I will admit that I thought they looked better online than they did when they arrived. I think I just expected a larger flower and that was not the case.
I hosted my daughter's bridal shower at her home this past June. Traveling from California to Central Virginia, I decided to place an order with Fifty Flowers so that I could create the florals for the shower. I also sourced Peonies from a local flower farmer. I designed the main centerpieces in crystal vases from Potter Barn as well as scattered a few bud vases through the house including the powder room. The flowers sourced from Fifty Flowers were of the most excellent quality and I can't speak more highly about the customer service from Fifty Flowers. They were attentive and assuring as we had to deal with some inclement weather. I created the garden compote for the dessert table, a large tall centerpiece for the refreshment table and a stunning hand-tied arrangement for the living room coffee table. Ashton was surprised with the bespoke bouquet I made for her special day.